Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 179th day of the year 1990. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,207 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,736 days or 10.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 6, 2022.
If a dog named Harajuku - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harajuku will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Harajuku will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Honeyboy" Edwards
- 1945Türkan Şoray
- 1970Mike White
- 1971Aileen Quinn
- 1972Alessandro Nivola
- 1986Shadia Simmons
- 1986Suzuko Mimori
- 1987Bailey Tzuke
- 1990Daisy Turner
- 1995Kåre Hedebrant
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1831Joseph Joachim, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1907)
- 1875Henri Lebesgue, French mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1909Eric Ambler, English author and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1926Mel Brooks, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Mike Skinner, American race car driver
- 1958Félix Gray, Tunisian-French singer-songwriter
- 1964Steve Williamson, English saxophonist and composer (Jazz Warriors)
- 1977Mark Stoermer, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (The Killers)
- 1979Jeanette Aw, Singaporean actress, singer, and dancer
- 1983Maui Taylor, English-Filipino model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daniela’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1651The Battle of Berestechko between Poland and Ukraine starts.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1855Sigma Chi fraternity is founded in North America.
- 1896An explosion in the Newton Coal Company’s Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- 1914Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie are assassinated in Sarajevo by Bosnia Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip, the casus belli of World War I.
- 1945Poland’s Soviet-allied Provisional Government of National Unity is formed over a month after V-E Day.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 1973Elections are held for the Northern Ireland Assembly, which will lead to power-sharing between unionists and nationalists in Northern Ireland for the first time.
- 2001Slobodan Milošević is deported to ICTY to stand trial.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dory Previn, Kittens Reichert, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Margaret Agnes Bunn, Whitfield Crane, Steve Holy, Tracy Pollan, Leanne Moore, Tony Jackson, Michele Placido.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1990 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 11, 1981. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Step by Step by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 1990
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,207 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,736 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 380
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 2022
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 11, 1981 (-172)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Step by Step by New Kids on the Block (June 30, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VI.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1950 – Freddy Moore, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 14, 1974 – Joshua Radin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; August 13, 1958 – Feargal Sharkey, Irish singer (The Undertones).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098