Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 1995. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,822 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,941 days or 8.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 6, 2027.
If a dog named Tulley - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tulley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tulley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Frank Zane
- 1945Türkan Şoray
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1955Thomas Hampson
- 1958Félix Gray
- 1963Charlie Clouser
- 1971Norika Fujiwara
- 1977Mark Stoermer
- 1988Gaku Hamada
- 1990Daisy Turner
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1923Pete Candoli, American trumpet player (d. 2008)
- 1937Ron Luciano, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1995)
- 1940Karpal Singh, Malaysian lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1945Türkan Şoray, Turkish actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1948Sergei Bodrov, Russian-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960John Elway, American football player and manager
- 1963Peter Baynham, Welsh actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Bobby Bare, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Chris Spurling, American baseball player
- 1982Takayuki Tsubaki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098Fighters of the First Crusade defeat Kerbogha of Mosull.
- 1651The Battle of Berestechko between Poland and Ukraine starts.
- 1807Second British invasion of the Río de la Plata; John Whitelocke lands at Ensenada on an attempt to recapture Buenos Aires and is defeated by the locals.
- 1841The Paris Opera Ballet premieres Giselle in the Salle Le Peletier
- 1865The Army of the Potomac is disbanded.
- 1926Mercedes-Benz is formed by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merging their two companies.
- 1940Romania cedes Bessarabia (current-day Moldova) to the Soviet Union after facing an ultimatum.
- 1976The Angolan court sentences US and UK mercenaries to death sentences and prison terms in the Luanda Trial.
- 1981A powerful bomb explodes in Tehran, killing 73 officials of the Islamic Republican Party.
- 1996The Constitution of Ukraine is signed into law.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erica Carlson, Jeffrey Wright, Peeter Volkonski, Carla Thomas, Robert Emms, Bill Bixby, Katie Armiger, Daniel Gillies, David Garrick, Rico Blanco.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 1995
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,822 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,941 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 299
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 2027
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1994 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-133)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (July 1, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VI.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1948 – Luther Kent, American singer (Blood, Sweat & Tears); December 16, 1939 – Philip Langridge, English tenor and actor (d. 2010); December 10, 1928 – Dan Blocker, American sergeant and actor (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999