Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 1995. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,880 days or 7.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 293 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 6, 2027.
If a dog named Cushito - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cushito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cushito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Mel Brooks
- 1932Pat Morita
- 1954Alice Krige
- 1977Harun Tekin
- 1977Mark Stoermer
- 1979Felicia Day
- 1987Bailey Tzuke
- 1988Kanon Wakeshima
- 1989Lucy Rose
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1476Pope Paul IV (d. 1559)
- 1913Franz Antel, Austrian director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1922Lloyd La Beach, Panamanian sprinter and long jumper (d. 1999)
- 1931Hans Alfredson, Swedish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1945David Knights, English bass player and producer (Procol Harum)
- 1952Pietro Mennea, Italian sprinter and politician (d. 2013)
- 1955Steven M. Greer, American ufologist and author
- 1966Mary Stuart Masterson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1978Simon Larose, Canadian tennis player
- 1988Lacey Schwimmer, American singer and dancer
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1881Secret treaty between Austria and Serbia.
- 1895The United States Court of Private Land Claims rules James Reavis’ claim to Barony of Arizona is “wholly fictitious and fraudulent.”
- 1921Serbian King Alexander I proclaims the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean Army conducts Seoul National University Hospital Massacre.
- 1950Korean War: Seoul is captured by North Korean troops.
- 1973Elections are held for the Northern Ireland Assembly, which will lead to power-sharing between unionists and nationalists in Northern Ireland for the first time.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 1994Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult release sarin gas in Matsumoto, Japan; Seven people are killed, 660 injured.
- 2001Slobodan Milošević is deported to ICTY to stand trial.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lou Hirsch, Bearwin Meily, Jim Ladd, Gary Lewis, Vytautas Kernagis, Christy Moore, Izumi Sakai, Catherine Castel, Nathan Carter, Jorma Kaukonen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 1995
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 293
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 2027
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1994 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-133)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (July 1, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1972 – Mili Avital, Israeli-American actress; May 11, 1956 – Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer; July 7, 1939 – Elena Obraztsova, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801