Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 179th day of the year 2006. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,465 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,822 days or 4.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 6, 2038.
If a dog named Garol - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Garol will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Garol will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Belgin Doruk
- 1946Bruce Davison
- 1946Gilda Radner
- 1948Kathy Bates
- 1959Clint Boon
- 1969Tichina Arnold
- 1975Ning Baizura
- 1984Tamara Ecclestone
- 1994Madeline Duggan
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1824Paul Broca, French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist (d. 1880)
- 1883Pierre Laval, French soldier and politician, 101st Prime Minister of France (d. 1945)
- 1907Jimmy Mundy, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1914Aribert Heim, Austrian physician (d. 1992)
- 1966John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Mary Stuart Masterson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1966Sara Stewart, Scottish actress
- 1970Tom Merritt, American journalist
- 1987Sonata Tamošaitytė, Lithuanian hurdler
- 1994Madeline Duggan, English actress
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OLEZEZAE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OLEZEZAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1360Muhammed VI becomes the tenth Nasrid king of Granada after killing his brother-in-law Ismail II.
- 1461Edward IV is crowned King of England.
- 1519Charles V is elected Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1776The Battle of Sullivan’s Island ends with the first decisive American victory in the American Revolutionary War leading to the commemoration of Carolina Day.
- 1894Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.
- 1919The Treaty of Versailles is signed, ending the state of war between Germany and the Allies of World War I.
- 1989On the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, Slobodan Milošević delivers the Gazimestan speech at the site of the historic battle.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 1994Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult release sarin gas in Matsumoto, Japan; Seven people are killed, 660 injured.
- 1997Holyfield–Tyson II: Mike Tyson is disqualified in the 3rd round for biting a piece off Evander Holyfield’s ear.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Roberts, Daniella Cicarelli, Scott Weiland, R. Madhavan, Mao Ichimichi, The Edge, Marty McSorley, Katie Boland, Elliott Kastner, Ajith Kumar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 2006.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 2006 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 179th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,465 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 185
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 2038
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks (July 1, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VI.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1975 – Suriya, Indian actor and producer; May 31, 1948 – Lynda Bellingham, Canadian-English actress and television host (d. 2014); December 18, 1964 – Robson Green, English actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,989