Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 180th day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mawgan - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mawgan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mawgan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Franz Antel
- 1916Olle Björklund
- 1926Mel Brooks
- 1930Jack Gold
- 1938John Byner
- 1965Sonny Strait
- 1981Michael Crafter
- 1984Tamara Ecclestone
- 1986Suzuko Mimori
- 1994Madeline Duggan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1914Aribert Heim, Austrian physician (d. 1992)
- 1926Mitsugi Ohno, Japanese glassblower (d. 1999)
- 1937Fernand Labrie, Canadian endocrinologist and academic
- 1946David Duckham, English rugby player
- 1948Deborah Moggach, English author and screenwriter
- 1971Ron Mahay, American baseball player and scout
- 1983Maui Taylor, English-Filipino model, actress, and singer
- 1986Shadia Simmons, Canadian actress
- 1988Kanon Wakeshima, Japanese singer and cellist
- 1990Jasmine Richards, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1838Coronation of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
- 1881Secret treaty between Austria and Serbia.
- 1894Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.
- 1902The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- 1936The Japanese puppet state of Mengjiang is formed in northern China.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean Army conducts Seoul National University Hospital Massacre.
- 1950Korean War: Seoul is captured by North Korean troops.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 2009Honduran president Manuel Zelaya is ousted by a local military coup following a failed request to hold a referendum to rewrite the Honduran Constitution. This was the start of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Reitherman, Nicolai Gedda, Cheryl Holdridge, Ian Ziering, Louise Forestier, Eugene Robert Glazer, John Wesley Harding, Leon Askin, Martin Wallström, René Cresté.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Viva la Vida by Coldplay as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1941 – Dack Rambo, American actor (d. 1994); May 14, 1933 – Frank Harte, Irish singer and musicologist (d. 2005); March 4, 1984 – Ai Iwamura, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166