Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 180th day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Emily Perry
- 1935John Inman
- 1938John Byner
- 1947Anny Duperey
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1963Charlie Clouser
- 1974Rob Dyrdek
- 1977Harun Tekin
- 1981Michael Crafter
- 1995Kåre Hedebrant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1491Henry VIII of England (d. 1547)
- 1891Esther Forbes, American historian and author (d. 1968)
- 1893August Zamoyski, Polish-French sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1935John Inman, English actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1947Anny Duperey, French actress and author
- 1952Jean-Christophe Rufin, French physician and author
- 1963Wisit Sasanatieng, Thai director and screenwriter
- 1966John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Jon Nödtveidt, Swedish singer-songwriter, and guitarist (Dissection and Ophthalamia) (d. 2006)
- 1981Guillermo Martínez, Cuban javelin thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Guadeloupe becomes a French colony.
- 1776The Battle of Sullivan’s Island ends with the first decisive American victory in the American Revolutionary War leading to the commemoration of Carolina Day.
- 1902The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- 1904The SS Norge runs aground and sinks
- 1936The Japanese puppet state of Mengjiang is formed in northern China.
- 1945Poland’s Soviet-allied Provisional Government of National Unity is formed over a month after V-E Day.
- 1950Korean War: Suspected communist sympathizers, argued to be between 100,000 and 200,000 are executed in the Bodo League massacre.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 2004Sovereign power is handed to the interim government of Iraq by the Coalition Provisional Authority, ending the U.S.-led rule of that nation.
- 2009Honduran president Manuel Zelaya is ousted by a local military coup following a failed request to hold a referendum to rewrite the Honduran Constitution. This was the start of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Paradis, John Cowsill, Luan Peters, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Randy VanWarmer, Carole Laure, Siobhán McKenna, Lacey Brown, Stuart Nisbet, Rob Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Viva la Vida by Coldplay as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1932 – Roberto Farias, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; December 6, 1962 – Ben Watt, English singer-songwriter, producer, and radio host (Everything but the Girl); April 14, 1965 – Tom Dey, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073