Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 180th day of the year 2008. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,298 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,433 days or 3.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 6, 2040.
If a dog named Chumleigh - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 64 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chumleigh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chumleigh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Olle Björklund
- 1942Frank Zane
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1959Clint Boon
- 1963Charlie Clouser
- 1966Sara Stewart
- 1970Mike White
- 1977Harun Tekin
- 1986Suzuko Mimori
- 1994Madeline Duggan
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1734Jean-Jacques Beauvarlet-Charpentier, French organist and composer (d. 1794)
- 1831Joseph Joachim, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1907)
- 1958Donna Edwards, American lawyer and politician
- 1968Adam Woodyatt, English actor
- 1970Mike White, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Felicia Day, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Michael Crafter, Australian singer-songwriter (Confession, I Killed the Prom Queen, Carpathian, and Bury Your Dead)
- 1985Colt Hynes, American baseball player
- 1990Jasmine Richards, Canadian actress and singer
- 1996Donna Vekić, Croatian tennis player
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pat’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1838Coronation of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
- 1846Adolphe Sax patents the saxophone
- 1882The Anglo-French Convention of 1882 marks the territorial boundaries between Guinea and Sierra Leone.
- 1895El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua form the Greater Republic of Central America.
- 1936The Japanese puppet state of Mengjiang is formed in northern China.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean Army conducts Seoul National University Hospital Massacre.
- 1950Korean War: Suspected communist sympathizers, argued to be between 100,000 and 200,000 are executed in the Bodo League massacre.
- 1967Israel annexes East Jerusalem.
- 1989On the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, Slobodan Milošević delivers the Gazimestan speech at the site of the historic battle.
- 2004Sovereign power is handed to the interim government of Iraq by the Coalition Provisional Authority, ending the U.S.-led rule of that nation.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donald Pleasence, Don Knotts, Lanisha Cole, Rossano Brazzi, Elizabeth Carling, Sayaka Kanda, Robin Coleman, Andrew Prine, Bengt Dalqvist, Joely Fisher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 2008.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 2008 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Viva la Vida by Coldplay as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 180th day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,298 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,433 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 145
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 2040
- Age in dog years: 64 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Viva la Vida by Coldplay (June 28, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VI.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1963 – Steven Soderbergh, American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 2, 1987 – Martin Spanjers, American actor and producer; June 27, 1963 – Inva Mula, Albanian soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885