Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 1980. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,620 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,873 days or 13.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 7, 2012.
If a dog named Splash - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Splash will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Splash will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ian Bannen
- 1953Colin Hay
- 1953Don Dokken
- 1958Mark Radcliffe
- 1961Sharon Lawrence
- 1970Mike Vallely
- 1972Serhat Tutumluer
- 1976Bret McKenzie
- 1984Paula Peralejo
- 1988Jewel Mische
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1879Zsigmond Móricz, Hungarian author (d. 1942)
- 1920César Rodríguez Álvarez, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1995)
- 1922Vasko Popa, Serbian poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1948Fred Grandy, American actor and politician
- 1951Don Rosa, American author and illustrator
- 1962George D. Zamka, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Claude Béchard, Canadian politician (d. 2010)
- 1979Barış Akarsu, Turkish singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2007)
- 1986José Manuel Jurado, Spanish footballer
- 1993James Sanderson, Gibraltarian swimmer
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gloria’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149Raymond of Poitiers is defeated and killed at the Battle of Inab by Nur ad-Din Zangi.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to reach Prince Edward Island.
- 1659At the Battle of Konotop the Ukrainian armies of Ivan Vyhovsky defeat the Russians led by Prince Trubetskoy.
- 1807Russo-Turkish War: Admiral Dmitry Senyavin destroys the Ottoman fleet in the Battle of Athos.
- 1864Ninety-nine people are killed in Canada’s worst railway disaster near St-Hilaire, Quebec.
- 1888George Edward Gouraud records Handel’s Israel in Egypt onto a phonograph cylinder, thought for many years to be the oldest known recording of music.
- 1914Jina Guseva attempts to assassinate Grigori Rasputin at his home town in Siberia.
- 1926Arthur Meighen returns to office as Prime Minister of Canada.
- 1945Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1976The Seychelles become independent from the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rik Emmett, John Lasseter, Enrico Colantoni, Kōji Yada, Jennifer Rush, Blaze Bayley, Erin Moriarty, Florent Carton Dancourt, Robert Greenwald, Romeo Muller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 29, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1953. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 29th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 29, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,620 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,873 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 495
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 7, 2012
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 2006 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1953 (-136)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (July 5, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1971 – Chuck Huber, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; June 28, 1970 – Steve Burton, American actor; October 10, 1925 – Great Antonio, Croatian-Canadian strongman, wrestler, and actor (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,990