Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 181st day of the year 1988. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,980 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,993 days or 10.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 7, 2020.
If a dog named Twiggy - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Twiggy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Twiggy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ray Harryhausen
- 1934Corey Allen
- 1943Little Eva
- 1948Fred Grandy
- 1950Don Moen
- 1961Greg Hetson
- 1962Amanda Donohoe
- 1972DJ Shadow
- 1972Nawal Al Zoghbi
- 1982Matthew Mercer
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1849Sergei Witte, Russian politician, 1st Chairmen of Council of Ministers of the Russian Empire (d. 1915)
- 1906Ivan Chernyakhovsky, Ukrainian general (d. 1945)
- 1921Jean Kent, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1922John William Vessey, Jr., American general
- 1925Giorgio Napolitano, Italian journalist and politician, 11th President of Italy
- 1944Andreu Mas-Colell, Spanish economist, academic, and politician
- 1953Colin Hay, Scottish-Australian singer, guitarist, and actor (Men at Work)
- 1957Robert Forster, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Go-Betweens and Tuff Monks)
- 1964Stedman Pearson, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Five Star)
- 1976Haruka Igawa, Japanese actress
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Beverly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613The Globe Theatre in London burns to the ground.
- 1786Alexander Macdonell and over five hundred Roman Catholic highlanders leave Scotland to settle in Glengarry County, Ontario.
- 1850Autocephaly officially granted by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the Church of Greece.
- 1881In Sudan, Muhammad Ahmad declares himself to be the Mahdi, the messianic redeemer of Islam.
- 1889Hyde Park and several other Illinois townships vote to be annexed by Chicago, forming the largest United States city in area and second largest in population.
- 1927First test of Wallace Turnbull’s controllable-pitch propeller.
- 1956The Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956 is signed, officially creating the United States Interstate Highway System.
- 2002Naval clashes between South Korea and North Korea lead to the death of six South Korean sailors and sinking of a North Korean vessel.
- 2006Hamdan v. Rumsfeld: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant self-declared its caliphate in Syria and northern Iraq.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Manuel, Kim Jong-kook, Skin, Douglas B. Green, David Starobin, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Pat Walshe, Mao Kobayashi, Staci Keanan, Robby Benson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 29, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 29th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 29, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1988
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,980 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,993 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 406
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 7, 2020
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-134)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson (July 2, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1944 – Roy Horn, German-American magician and actor; January 23, 1971 – Marc Nelson, American singer-songwriter; May 13, 1964 – Stephen Colbert, American comedian, actor, and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022