Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 181st day of the year 1988. It was the 26th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,733 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,911 days or 10.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 7, 2020.
If a dog named Lasy - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lasy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lasy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Paul Lorieau
- 1950Don Moen
- 1953Don Dokken
- 1961Greg Hetson
- 1967Melora Hardin
- 1972Serhat Tutumluer
- 1976Haruka Igawa
- 1991Addison Timlin
- 1994Shin Dongho
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1819Thomas Dunn English, American poet, playwright, and politician (d. 1902)
- 1911Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld (d. 2004)
- 1914Rafael Kubelík, Czech-American conductor and composer (d. 1996)
- 1930Robert Evans, American actor and producer
- 1962Joan Laporta, Spanish lawyer and politician
- 1978Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet)
- 1979Andy O'Brien, English footballer
- 1981Shmuly Yanklowitz, American rabbi, author, and educator
- 1982Dusty Hughes, American baseball player
- 1989Riva Taylor, English singer
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cindy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613The Globe Theatre in London burns to the ground.
- 1644Charles I of England defeats a Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge, the last battle won by an English King on English soil.
- 1874Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled “Who’s to Blame?” in which he lays out his complaints against King George. He is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.
- 1914Jina Guseva attempts to assassinate Grigori Rasputin at his home town in Siberia.
- 1922France grants 1 km² at Vimy Ridge “freely, and for all time, to the Government of Canada, the free use of the land exempt from all taxes”.
- 1927The Bird of Paradise, a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- 1945Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1976The Conference of Communist and Workers Parties of Europe convenes in East Berlin
- 2002Naval clashes between South Korea and North Korea lead to the death of six South Korean sailors and sinking of a North Korean vessel.
- 2006Hamdan v. Rumsfeld: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cymphonique Miller, Charles Haid, Jessie Wallace, Anthony Ainley, Thierry Lhermitte, Daniel Seavey, Justin Gabriel, Tricky, Jean Redpath, Kim Ryeowook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 29, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 29th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 29, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1988
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 26th Wednesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,733 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,911 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 398
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 7, 2020
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-134)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson (July 2, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1982 – Travis Van Winkle, American actor; July 24, 1984 – Tyler Kyte, Canadian actor, singer, and drummer (Sweet Thing); October 5, 1979 – Joe Lipari, American comedian, radio host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102