Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 180th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cleve - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleve will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cleve will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Harry Frazee
- 1921Jean Kent
- 1943Little Eva
- 1970Emily Skinner
- 1976Haruka Igawa
- 1979Barış Akarsu
- 1983Aundrea Fimbres
- 1988Jewel Mische
- 1988Ryouta Murai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1798Willibald Alexis, German author and poet (d. 1871)
- 1861William James Mayo, American physician and surgeon, co-founded the Mayo Clinic (d. 1939)
- 1893Aarre Merikanto, Finnish composer and educator (d. 1958)
- 1926Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ruler, 3rd Emir of Kuwait (d. 2006)
- 1940John Dawes, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1955Charles J. Precourt, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1967Murray Foster, Canadian bass player (Moxy Früvous and Great Big Sea)
- 1988Elnur Mammadli, Azerbaijani martial artist
- 1988Jewel Mische, Filipino actress
- 1993Alyssa Valdez, Filipino volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 226Cao Pi dies after an illness; his son Cao Rui succeeds him as emperor of the Kingdom of Wei.
- 1194Sverre is crowned King of Norway.
- 1776Father Francisco Palou founds Mission San Francisco de Asís in what is now San Francisco.
- 1881In Sudan, Muhammad Ahmad declares himself to be the Mahdi, the messianic redeemer of Islam.
- 1915The North Saskatchewan River flood of 1915 is the worst flood in Edmonton history.
- 1916The Irish Nationalist and British diplomat Roger Casement is sentenced to death for his part in the Easter Rising.
- 1927The Bird of Paradise, a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- 1945Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1976The Conference of Communist and Workers Parties of Europe convenes in East Berlin
- 1995Space Shuttle program: STS-71 Mission (Atlantis) docks with the Russian space station Mir for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for June 29.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meredith MacRae, Lucero, D. W. Griffith, Mario Salieri, Paul Dooley, Kevin Billington, Kid Cudi, Cherry Lou, Ian Buchanan, Frances Bay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 29, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1933 – Gloria Foster, American actress (d. 2001); November 9, 1964 – Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer; April 28, 1946 – Nour El-Sherif, Egyptian actor and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209