Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 181st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Jaxs - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaxs will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jaxs will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Cara Williams
- 1930Viola Léger
- 1947Richard Lewis
- 1948Fred Grandy
- 1948Ian Paice
- 1950Don Moen
- 1982Colin Jost
- 1987Yasuka Saitō
- 1994Elina Born
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1849Sergei Witte, Russian politician, 1st Chairmen of Council of Ministers of the Russian Empire (d. 1915)
- 1861William James Mayo, American physician and surgeon, co-founded the Mayo Clinic (d. 1939)
- 1906Heinz Harmel, German general (d. 2000)
- 1919Ernesto Corripio y Ahumada, Mexican cardinal (d. 2008)
- 1923Chou Wen-chung, Chinese-American composer and educator
- 1924Ezra Laderman, American composer and educator (d. 2015)
- 1929Pat Crawford Brown, American actress
- 1945Chandrika Kumaratunga, Sri Lankan journalist and politician, 5th President of Sri Lanka
- 1972Samantha Smith, American actress, author, and activist (d. 1985)
- 1986Iya Villania, Australian-Filipino actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Charles I of England defeats a Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge, the last battle won by an English King on English soil.
- 1850Autocephaly officially granted by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the Church of Greece.
- 1888George Edward Gouraud records Handel’s Israel in Egypt onto a phonograph cylinder, thought for many years to be the oldest known recording of music.
- 1914Jina Guseva attempts to assassinate Grigori Rasputin at his home town in Siberia.
- 1915The North Saskatchewan River flood of 1915 is the worst flood in Edmonton history.
- 1926Arthur Meighen returns to office as Prime Minister of Canada.
- 1927First test of Wallace Turnbull’s controllable-pitch propeller.
- 1945Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1975Steve Wozniak tested his first prototype of Apple I computer.
- 1995Space Shuttle program: STS-71 Mission (Atlantis) docks with the Russian space station Mir for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for June 29.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kay E. Kuter, Inge Meysel, Grace Zabriskie, June Brown, Cameron Muncey, Karina Smirnoff, Molly Hagan, Mohammad-Reza Shajarian, Bobby Farrelly, Melissa Ordway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 29, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1954 – Didier Barbelivien, French singer-songwriter; March 6, 1964 – Skip Ewing, American singer-songwriter; January 26, 1968 – Ravi Teja, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205