Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 180th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Greg Burson
- 1953Colin Hay
- 1953Don Dokken
- 1958Mark Radcliffe
- 1970Mike Vallely
- 1972DJ Shadow
- 1976Haruka Igawa
- 1984Christopher Egan
- 1986Iya Villania
- 1994Elina Born
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1898Yvonne Lefébure, French pianist and educator (d. 1986)
- 1914Christos Papakyriakopoulos, Greek-American mathematician and academic (d. 1976)
- 1924Roy Walford, American pathologist and gerontologist (d. 2004)
- 1928Radius Prawiro, Indonesian economist and politician (d. 2005)
- 1941Stokely Carmichael, Trinidadian-American activist (d. 1998)
- 1942Paul Lorieau, Canadian optician and singer (d. 2013)
- 1954Leovegildo Lins da Gama Júnior, Brazilian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1957Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, Turkmen dentist and politician, 2nd President of Turkmenistan
- 1967Jeff Burton, American race car driver
- 1989Riva Taylor, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613The Globe Theatre in London burns to the ground.
- 1864Ninety-nine people are killed in Canada’s worst railway disaster near St-Hilaire, Quebec.
- 1874Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled “Who’s to Blame?” in which he lays out his complaints against King George. He is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.
- 1895Doukhobors burn their weapons as a protest against conscription by the Tsarist Russian government.
- 1927First test of Wallace Turnbull’s controllable-pitch propeller.
- 1927The Bird of Paradise, a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- 1945Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1972The United States Supreme Court rules in the case Furman v. Georgia that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments, and constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.
- 1975Steve Wozniak tested his first prototype of Apple I computer.
- 2006Hamdan v. Rumsfeld: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law.
View the complete list of historical events for June 29.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Green, Neda Ukraden, Mao Kobayashi, Petr Váša, Sarah Cracknell, Larry Keith, Barret Swatek, Kim Ha-neul, Ayame Koike, Benedita Pereira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 29, 2002.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 29, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1974 – Jennifer Nettles, American singer-songwriter (Sugarland); November 25, 1971 – Christina Applegate, American actress, singer, and producer; May 26, 1982 – David Reed, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950