Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 155th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Goddard
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1950Melissa Mathison
- 1962David Cole
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1965Mike Gordon
- 1972Matt Pike
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1853Flinders Petrie, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1942)
- 1913Pedro Mir, Dominican poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1925Arnold Peters, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1930Marion Zimmer Bradley, American author and poet (d. 1999)
- 1943Billy Cunningham, American basketball player and coach
- 1961Lawrence Lessig, American lawyer, academic, and author, founded the Creative Commons
- 1970Peter Tägtgren, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hypocrisy, Pain, Bloodbath, and Lock Up)
- 1980Lazaros Papadopoulos, Russian-Greek basketball player
- 1992Mario Götze, German footballer
- 2006Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1943In Los Angeles, California, white U.S. Navy sailors and Marines clash with Latino youths in the Zoot Suit Riots.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Laughlin, Jay Thomas, Catherine Ringer, Stella Stevens, Sandrine Bonnaire, Jack Gilford, Jed Montero, Melville Ruick, Lynn Carey, Ben Kasica.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1976 – Grégory Fitoussi, French actor; August 31, 1930 – Charles Kay, English actor; April 24, 1930 – Richard Donner, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015