Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Tony Curtis
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1939Ian Hunter
- 1950Frédéric François
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1972Julie Gayet
- 1985Dan Ewing
- 1987Masami Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1818Louis Faidherbe, French general and politician, Governor of Senegal (d. 1889)
- 1888Tom Brown, American trombonist (d. 1958)
- 1910Paulette Goddard, American actress and singer (d. 1990)
- 1924Torsten Wiesel, Swedish neurophysiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1931Françoise Arnoul, Algerian-French actress
- 1947Mickey Finn, English drummer (T.Rex, Mickey Finn’s T-Rex, and Hapshash and the Coloured Coat) (d. 2003)
- 1948Jan Reker, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1956Brad Nessler, American sportscaster
- 1973Jason Jones, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1985Enkhbatyn Badar-Uugan, Mongolian boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1940Franz Rademacher proposes plans to make Madagascar the “Jewish homeland”, an idea that had first been considered by 19th century journalist Theodor Herzl.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2013At least 119 people are killed in a fire at a poultry farm in Jilin Province in northeastern China.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Hardy, Abbie Cornish, Masatoshi Nagase, Crispin Glover, Brian Helgeland, Morgan Pehme, Aja Naomi King, Dadasaheb Torne, Meagan Good, Kiur Aarma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1963 – Sean Lock, English comedian and actor; January 10, 1935 – Sherrill Milnes, American opera singer and educator; October 11, 1919 – Jean Vander Pyl, American actress (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969