Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1930Dakota Staton
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1950Robert Z'Dar
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1969Takako Minekawa
- 1970Peter Tägtgren
- 1994Anne Winters
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1927Boots Randolph, American saxophonist and composer (Million Dollar Band) (d. 2007)
- 1944Mary Thom, American journalist and author
- 1950Deniece Williams, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1954Dan Hill, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1961Peter Vidmar, American gymnast
- 1967Kurk Lee, American basketball player
- 1971Julian Sturdy, English politician
- 1972Matt Pike, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleep, High On Fire, and Asbestosdeath)
- 1979Christian Malcolm, Welsh sprinter
- 1986Al Horford, Dominican basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1889The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 mi between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
- 2013At least 119 people are killed in a fire at a poultry farm in Jilin Province in northeastern China.
- 2013The trial of United States Army private Bradley Manning for leaking classified material to WikiLeaks begins in Fort Meade, Maryland.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgio Moroder, Torrie Wilson, Tony Curtis, Peter Stormare, Tony Todd, Kathleen Robertson, Ashok Kumar, Gregg Alexander, Smokey Robinson, Ryuhei Matsuda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1925.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1991 – Tyler, The Creator, American rapper, producer, and actor (Odd Future); April 29, 1950 – Phillip Noyce, Australian director and producer; July 28, 1954 – Bruce Abbott, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870