Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1959. It was the 22nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,937 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,312 days or 20.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 9, 1991.
If a dog named Lovle - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lovle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lovle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1925Tony Curtis
- 1931Françoise Arnoul
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1972Julie Gayet
- 1972Matt Pike
- 1974Kelly Jones
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1931Lindy Remigino, American runner and coach
- 1935Irma P. Hall, American actress
- 1942Anita Harris, English singer and actress
- 1957Horst-Ulrich Hänel, German field hockey player
- 1962Dagmar Neubauer, German sprinter
- 1962David Cole, American DJ, producer, and songwriter (C+C Music Factory)
- 1972Matt Pike, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleep, High On Fire, and Asbestosdeath)
- 1973Jason Jones, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1979Luis Fernando López, Colombian race walker
- 1980Amauri, Brazilian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Tushingham, Al Jourgensen, Derrick Monasterio, John Bottomley, Dick York, Tamannaah, Callum Blue, Simon Williams, Christina Perri, Rena Nōnen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 1959 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1959
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 22nd Wednesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,937 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,312 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 743
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 1991
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1930 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1974 (-171)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton (June 8, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1984 – Passenger, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Passenger); April 6, 1977 – Teddy Sears, American actor; April 4, 1975 – Joyce Giraud, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Puerto Rico 1994.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010