Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1959. It was the 22nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,259 days or 19.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 9, 1991.
If a dog named Squishee - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squishee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Squishee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1971Ryo Narushima
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1904Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984)
- 1944Edith McGuire, American sprinter and educator
- 1946Michael Clarke, American drummer (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and Firefall) (d. 1993)
- 1947John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer
- 1951Jill Biden, American educator, 37th Second Lady of the United States
- 1954Dan Hill, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1963Anica Dobra, Serbian actress
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa, Japanese actor
- 1970Greg Hancock, American motorcycle racer
- 1984Prince Félix of Luxembourg
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgio Faletti, Kelly Brook, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Lew Fields, Yuval Banay, Willie Dixon, Otto Preminger, Sherilyn Fenn, Waheed Murad, Sally Martin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 1959.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 1959 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1959
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 22nd Wednesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,778 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 737
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 1991
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1930 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1974 (-171)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton (June 8, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1991 – Rina Aizawa, Japanese actress and model; October 17, 1983 – Daniel Booko, American voice actor; February 27, 1945 – Carl Anderson, American singer and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897