Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 154th day of the year 1963. It was the 22nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,566 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,855 days or 18.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 9, 1995.
If a dog named Viggo - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viggo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Viggo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1924Bernard Glasser
- 1929Chuck Barris
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1954Dan Hill
- 1970Esther Hart
- 1970Peter Tägtgren
- 1976Enda Markey
- 1987Michelle Keegan
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1726James Hutton, Scottish geologist and physician (d. 1797)
- 1819Anton Anderledy, Swiss religious leader, 23rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1892)
- 1939Frank Blevins, English-Australian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Premier of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1939Ian Hunter, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mott the Hoople)
- 1944Thomas Burns, Irish bishop
- 1961Peter Vidmar, American gymnast
- 1964Kerry King, American guitarist and songwriter (Slayer)
- 1979Luis Fernando López, Colombian race walker
- 1986Tomáš Verner, Czech ice skater
- 2006Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roman’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 1989The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Power, Kimberley Crossman, Kieron Richardson, Fat Mike, Hank Cochran, Fela Kuti, Hunter Tylo, Chris Wiggins, Bokeem Woodbine, Petchara Chaowarat.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 22nd Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,566 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,855 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 697
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 1995
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1939 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-180)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1994 – Reece Mastin, English-Australian singer-songwriter; May 12, 1950 – Billy Squier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 23, 1925 – Gloria DeHaven, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153