Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 154th day of the year 1963. It was the 22nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,197 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,066 days or 19.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 9, 1995.
If a dog named Masaniello - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Masaniello will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Masaniello will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1954Dan Hill
- 1958Suzie Plakson
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1969Takako Minekawa
- 1971John Hodgman
- 1982Dihan Slabbert
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1855Thecla Åhlander, Swedish actress (d. 1925)
- 1943Billy Cunningham, American basketball player and coach
- 1950Christos Verelis, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Transport and Communications
- 1950Juan José Muñoz, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1950Robert Z'Dar, American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- 1964James Purefoy, English actor
- 1974Kelly Jones, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stereophonics)
- 1976Jamie McMurray, American race car driver
- 1979Christian Malcolm, Welsh sprinter
- 1981Salvatore Giardina, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mark’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1940Franz Rademacher proposes plans to make Madagascar the “Jewish homeland”, an idea that had first been considered by 19th century journalist Theodor Herzl.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
- 2013The trial of United States Army private Bradley Manning for leaking classified material to WikiLeaks begins in Fort Meade, Maryland.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrea Evans, Matthew Ashford, Mitch English, Penny Bae Bridges, Gemma Arterton, Ryan Robbins, Jack Ging, Orsi Kocsis, Suzanne Crough, Miki Howard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 22nd Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,197 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,066 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 718
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 1995
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1939 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-180)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1976 – Wowie de Guzman, Filipino actor and dancer; November 13, 1934 – Garry Marshall, American actor, director, and producer; August 7, 1957 – Caroline Aaron, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078