Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,403 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Maurice Evans
- 1911Ellen Corby
- 1931Françoise Arnoul
- 1958Suzie Plakson
- 1961Ed Wynne
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1969Takako Minekawa
- 1971Ryo Narushima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1904Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984)
- 1924Karunanidhi, Indian screenwriter and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- 1926Flora MacDonald, Canadian banker and politician, 10th Canadian Minister of Communications (d. 2015)
- 1934Rolland D. McCune, American minister and theologian
- 1944Edith McGuire, American sprinter and educator
- 1950Christos Verelis, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Transport and Communications
- 1970Peter Tägtgren, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hypocrisy, Pain, Bloodbath, and Lock Up)
- 1976Gregg McClymont, Scottish historian and politician
- 1981Salvatore Giardina, Italian footballer
- 1992Mario Götze, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1959Singapore is declared a self-governing state even though it is still a part of the British Empire.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
- 2013The trial of United States Army private Bradley Manning for leaking classified material to WikiLeaks begins in Fort Meade, Maryland.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Method Man, Helle Virkner, Jimmie F. Skaggs, Russell Wong, Makisig Morales, Madhubala, Arthur Hill, Ingrid Rubio, Emre Aydın, Donnie Wahlberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 3, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Respect by Aretha Franklin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1945 – Judy Nunn, Australian actress and screenwriter; September 18, 1933 – Jimmie Rodgers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 14, 1927 – Philippe Lemaire, French actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212