Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,289 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1965Mike Gordon
- 1974Kelly Jones
- 1985Dan Ewing
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1819Anton Anderledy, Swiss religious leader, 23rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1892)
- 1924Jimmy Rogers, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1924Karunanidhi, Indian screenwriter and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- 1931Raúl Castro, Cuban commander and politician, 18th President of Cuba
- 1944Eddy Ottoz, Italian hurdler and coach
- 1947John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer
- 1976Gregg McClymont, Scottish historian and politician
- 1987Masami Nagasawa, Japanese actress and singer
- 1989Katie Hoff, American swimmer
- 2006Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1969Melbourne–Evans collision: off the coast of South Vietnam, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne cuts the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in half.
- 1989The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corey Sevier, Phil Lewis, Mark Dinning, Peter Cullen, Liv Tyler, Rick Rubin, Sarah Douglas, Natsuko Kuwatani, Alison Mosshart, Nomy Lamm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 3, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Respect by Aretha Franklin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1998 – Kaito Nakamura, Japanese actor and model; August 13, 1908 – Gene Raymond, American actor, singer, and pilot (d. 1998); April 18, 1967 – Maria Bello, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084