Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,035 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Meteor - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meteor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meteor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Memphis Minnie
- 1911Ellen Corby
- 1925Arnold Peters
- 1939Ian Hunter
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1954Dan Hill
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1970Esther Hart
- 1972Julie Gayet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1540Charles II, Archduke of Austria (d. 1590)
- 1864Otto Erich Hartleben, German poet and playwright (d. 1905)
- 1960Kim Hyun-jun, South Korean basketball player
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz, American actor and composer
- 1972Julie Gayet, French actress and producer
- 1981Sosene Anesi, New Zealand rugby player
- 1985Enkhbatyn Badar-Uugan, Mongolian boxer
- 1986Micah Kogo, Kenyan runner
- 1986Rafael Nadal, Spanish tennis player
- 1990Fabian Götze, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1940Franz Rademacher proposes plans to make Madagascar the “Jewish homeland”, an idea that had first been considered by 19th century journalist Theodor Herzl.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shinpei Takagi, Melissa Marty, Sikandar Sanam, Grigoris Bithikotsis, Heather Sears, Ted Lange, Mariana Popova, James Taylor, Yakima Canutt, Stephy Tang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On by Wilson Phillips as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1931 – Barbara Barrie, American actress and author; June 13, 1969 – Laura Kightlinger, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 17, 1972 – Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296