Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 155th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Rorie - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rorie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rorie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Thecla Åhlander
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1949Floyd Lloyd
- 1962David Cole
- 1972Matt Pike
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1987Masami Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1866George Howells Broadhurst, English-American director and manager (d. 1952)
- 1931Lindy Remigino, American runner and coach
- 1940Connie Saylor, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1944Thomas Burns, Irish bishop
- 1945Bill Paterson, Scottish-English actor
- 1946Penelope Wilton, English actress
- 1958Suzie Plakson, American actress, singer, and poet
- 1961Ed Wynne, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Ozric Tentacles and Nodens Ictus)
- 1977Cris, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Sosene Anesi, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1959Singapore is declared a self-governing state even though it is still a part of the British Empire.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Canyon, Patricia O'Callaghan, Tahmoh Penikett, Petri Lindroos, Camilla Spira, Paul Evans, Lawrence Kasdan, Shirley Bassey, Billy Stewart, Arnold Stang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1980 – Katee Sackhoff, American actress; August 14, 1923 – Alice Ghostley, American actress and singer (d. 2007); April 8, 1946 – Tim Thomerson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,310