Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 2004. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,843 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,948 days or 5.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 10, 2036.
If a dog named Turron - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Turron will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Turron will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Baburao Painter
- 1904Jan Peerce
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1974Arianne Zucker
- 1974Kelly Jones
- 1985Dan Ewing
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1843Frederick VIII of Denmark (d. 1912)
- 1925Tony Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1930George Fernandes, Indian journalist and politician, Minister of Defence for India
- 1935Raoul Franklin, English physicist and academic
- 1950Christos Verelis, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Transport and Communications
- 1954Susan Landau, American mathematician and engineer
- 1959John Carlson, American radio host
- 1977Cris, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Pasquale Foggia, Italian footballer
- 1985Dan Ewing, Australian actor
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1889The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 mi between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1916The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1969Melbourne–Evans collision: off the coast of South Vietnam, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne cuts the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in half.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Allodi, Aurélien Recoing, Julie Chen, Alexander Hacke, Robert "Kool" Bell, Kean Cipriano, John Levene, Dave Swarbrick, Vladimir Kulich, Randy Travis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 2004.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 2004 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1990. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 155th day of 2004
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,843 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,948 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 10, 2036
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 2005 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1990 (-136)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (June 5, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VI.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1931 – Vivian Pickles, English actress; August 1, 1977 – Haspop, French-Moroccan dancer, choreographer, and actor; December 26, 1971 – Jonathan M. Parisen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,088