Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 181st day of the year 1955. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,917 days or 21.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 1987.
If a dog named Big - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Big will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Big will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Anthony Mann
- 1917Susan Hayward
- 1936Tony Musante
- 1953Hal Lindes
- 1963Rupert Graves
- 1964Mark Waters
- 1966Mike Tyson
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1984Ron Morales
- 1992Alfred Labatos
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1791Félix Savart, French physicist and psychologist (d. 1841)
- 1907Roman Shukhevych, Ukrainian general and politician (d. 1950)
- 1914Allan Houser, American sculptor and painter (d. 1994)
- 1944Glenn Shorrock, English-Australian singer-songwriter (Little River Band, The Twilights, Axiom, Esperanto, and Birtles Shorrock Goble)
- 1958Tommy Keene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Sandip Verma, Baroness Verma, Indian-English businesswoman and politician
- 1965Mitch Richmond, American basketball player
- 1975Ralf Schumacher, German race car driver
- 1978Claudio Rivalta, Italian footballer
- 1989David Myers, Australian footballer
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sheri’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1521Spanish forces defeat a combined French and Navarrese army at the Battle of Noáin during the Spanish conquest of Iberian Navarre.
- 1859French acrobat Charles Blondin crosses Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- 1892The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- 1985Thirty-nine American hostages from the hijacked TWA Flight 847 are freed in Beirut after being held for 17 days.
- 1990East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walt Flanagan, Birger Malmsten, Gena Rowlands, Asaka Seto, Alastair Sim, Cinta Laura, Tawn Mastrey, Leeteuk, Wendy O. Williams, Brandon Adams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1955.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1955 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 23, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1962. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1955
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 805
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 1987
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 23, 1926 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1962 (-140)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1924 – Taylor Mead, American actor and poet (d. 2013); July 10, 1941 – Jake Eberts, Canadian film producer (d. 2012); August 13, 1941 – Susan Jameson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966