Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,364 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,455 days or 20.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 1992.
If a dog named Lexi Laree - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexi Laree will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lexi Laree will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1899Madge Bellamy
- 1906Anthony Mann
- 1936Tony Musante
- 1939Tony Hatch
- 1943Florence Ballard
- 1958Tommy Keene
- 1971Megan Fahlenbock
- 1981Malene Espensen
- 1981Tom Burke
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1864Frederick Bligh Bond, English architect and archaeologist (d. 1945)
- 1906Anthony Mann, American actor and director (d. 1967)
- 1914Francisco da Costa Gomes, Portuguese general and politician, 15th President of Portugal (d. 2001)
- 1933Lea Massari, Italian actress
- 1942Ron Harris, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1962Anelia Nuneva, Bulgarian sprinter
- 1968Phil Anselmo, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pantera, Arson Anthem, Down, and Superjoint Ritual)
- 1972Sandra Cam, Belgian swimmer
- 1973Robert Bales, American soldier
- 1993Patrick Rastner, Italian luger
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1688The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William (continuing the English rebellion from Rome), which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1912The Regina Cyclone hits Regina, Saskatchewan, killing 28. It remains Canada’s deadliest tornado event.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- 1985Thirty-nine American hostages from the hijacked TWA Flight 847 are freed in Beirut after being held for 17 days.
- 201319 firefighters die controlling a wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Reed, Mel Brooks, Jackie Washington, Seungri, Tony Kakko, Tim Dog, Richard Schiff, Samantha Beckinsale, Peter Florence, Mayra Verónica.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1946. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,364 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,455 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 1992
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1964 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1946 (-150)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (July 4, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1964 – Phil Vassar, American singer-songwriter and pianist; August 30, 1994 – Heo Young-ji, South Korean singer and dancer (Kara); December 18, 1984 – Derrick Tribbett, American bass player and singer (Twisted Method and Dope).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040