Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 181st day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lena Horne
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1948Murray McLauchlan
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1962Julianne Regan
- 1970Brian Bloom
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1984Ron Morales
- 1986Hugh Sheridan
- 1991David Witts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1917Susan Hayward, American actress and singer (d. 1975)
- 1933Orval Tessier, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1939José Emilio Pacheco, Mexican poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1948Vilen Künnapu, Estonian architect and academic
- 1956David Alan Grier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Olha Bryzhina, Ukrainian sprinter
- 1973Chan Ho Park, South Korean baseball player
- 1982Mitch Maier, American baseball player
- 1983Patrick Wolf, English singer-songwriter
- 1986Alicia Fox, American wrestler and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, is defeated and killed in Rome by troops of the usurper Magnentius.
- 1521Spanish forces defeat a combined French and Navarrese army at the Battle of Noáin during the Spanish conquest of Iberian Navarre.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1986The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Bowers v. Hardwick that states can outlaw homosexual acts between consenting adults.
- 1997The United Kingdom transfers sovereignty over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China.
- 2015A Hercules C-130 military aircraft with 113 people onboard crashes in a residential area in the Indonesian city of Medan, resulting in at least 116 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Jenkins, Juan A. Baptista, Chavela Vargas, Bobby Brown, Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Alice Timander, Bruno Mars, Maggie Wheeler, Pete Doherty, Darren Shahlavi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 30, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Windy by The Association as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1990 – Mirela, Spanish singer; May 22, 1969 – Michael Kelly, American actor; December 30, 1992 – Seo Yuna, South Korean singer (AOA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057