Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1980. It was the 26th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,968 days or 13.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 2012.
If a dog named Poika - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poika will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poika will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Lea Massari
- 1936Nancy Dussault
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1943Florence Ballard
- 1949Andy Scott
- 1950Leonard Whiting
- 1952David Garrison
- 1953Lin Feng-jiao
- 1959Vincent D'Onofrio
- 1983Katherine Ryan
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1685John Gay, English poet and playwright (d. 1732)
- 1937Michael von Biel, German cellist and composer
- 1944Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor
- 1954Serzh Sargsyan, Armenian politician, 3rd President of Armenia
- 1958Tommy Keene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1974Hezekiél Sepeng, South African runner
- 1975Ralf Schumacher, German race car driver
- 1977Justo Villar, Paraguayan footballer
- 1982Willam Belli, American drag queen performer and singer (DWV)
- 1993Patrick Rastner, Italian luger
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mallory’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794Native American forces under Blue Jacket attack Fort Recovery.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1917World War I: Greece declares war on the Central Powers.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1960Congo gains independence from Belgium.
- 1971Ohio ratifies the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, reducing the voting age to 18, thereby putting the amendment into effect.
- 1971The crew of the Soviet Soyuz 11 spacecraft are killed when their air supply escapes through a faulty valve.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: P.J. Lane, Judith Durham, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Takahiro Nishijima, Karyn White, Judd Hirsch, Darin Brooks, André Claveau, Corinne Drewery, Lara Jean Marshall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 26th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 504
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (July 5, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1948 – Carl Weathers, American football player and actor; July 22, 1940 – Alex Trebek, Canadian-American game show host and producer; January 30, 1925 – Dorothy Malone, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914