Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1984. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,651 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,217 days or 11.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 2016.
If a dog named Poppy - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poppy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poppy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orhan Boran
- 1936Tony Musante
- 1938Apostolos Nikolaidis
- 1939Tony Hatch
- 1968Phil Anselmo
- 1970Brian Bloom
- 1982Andy Knowles
- 1982Lizzy Caplan
- 1984Ron Morales
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1791Félix Savart, French physicist and psychologist (d. 1841)
- 1931Yo-Yo Davalillo, Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1948Murray McLauchlan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1952David Garrison, American actor
- 1960David Headley, American-Pakistani terrorist
- 1966Cheryl Bernard, Canadian curler
- 1981Malene Espensen, Danish model
- 1985Rafał Blechacz, Polish pianist
- 1994Rhys Jones, Welsh sprinter
- 1997Hong Seong-chan, South Korean junior tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1805The U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
- 1906The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- 1912The Regina Cyclone hits Regina, Saskatchewan, killing 28. It remains Canada’s deadliest tornado event.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1959A United States Air Force F-100 Super Sabre from Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, crashes into a nearby elementary school, killing 11 students plus six residents from the local neighborhood.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
- 1986The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Bowers v. Hardwick that states can outlaw homosexual acts between consenting adults.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Roemer, Sherri Shepherd, John Gale, Leslie Phillips, Serhan Yavaş, Brianna Lea Pruett, Ben Cramer, Rita Volk, Alexandra Breckenridge, Amanda Lepore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1984.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1984 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Reflex by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,651 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,217 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 428
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1986 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1996 (-129)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: The Reflex by Duran Duran (June 30, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1995 – Leonard Proxauf, German-Austrian actor; September 3, 2002 – Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor and dancer; May 2, 1924 – Theodore Bikel, Austrian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,777