Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1984. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,553 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,184 days or 11.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 2016.
If a dog named Pippolina - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pippolina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pippolina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Terry Funk
- 1950Leonard Whiting
- 1958Tommy Keene
- 1961Clive Nolan
- 1966Wendy Davis
- 1968Phil Anselmo
- 1970Brian Bloom
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1983Katherine Ryan
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1503John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (d. 1554)
- 1899Madge Bellamy, American actress (d. 1990)
- 1928Orhan Boran, Turkish television host and actor (d. 2012)
- 1933M. J. K. Smith, English cricketer and rugby player
- 1936Dave Van Ronk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002)
- 1948Murray McLauchlan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1971Monica Potter, American actress
- 1981Matt Kirk, Canadian football player
- 1988Jack Douglass, American comedian and actor
- 1993Patrick Rastner, Italian luger
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1971The crew of the Soviet Soyuz 11 spacecraft are killed when their air supply escapes through a faulty valve.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takako Matsu, Nancy Malone, Nicole Kidman, Rami Yacoub, Yoshitaka Tamba, Jimmy Pursey, Constance Forslund, Tamara Dobson, Kristin Cavallari, Véronique De Kock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1984.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1984 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Reflex by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,553 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 425
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2016
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1986 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1996 (-129)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: The Reflex by Duran Duran (June 30, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1982 – Kim Min-hee, South Korean actress and model; July 3, 1940 – Fontella Bass, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012); February 5, 1967 – Chris Parnell, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807