Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 181st day of the year 1989. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,944 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,648 days or 9.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2021.
If a dog named Micheal - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Micheal will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Micheal will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1944Glenn Shorrock
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1958Tommy Keene
- 1959Brendan Perry
- 1959Vincent D'Onofrio
- 1964Mark Waters
- 1968Phil Anselmo
- 1979Rick Gonzalez
- 1983Patrick Wolf
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1503John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (d. 1554)
- 1936Nancy Dussault, American actress and singer
- 1944Guy Mardel, French singer
- 1964Mark Waters, American director and producer
- 1967Patrik Bodén, Swedish javelin thrower
- 1971Monica Potter, American actress
- 1982Delwyn Young, American baseball player
- 1984Fantasia Barrino, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1985Cody Rhodes, American wrestler and actor
- 1988Jeff Kobernus, American baseball player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel, comte de Montgomery.
- 1794Native American forces under Blue Jacket attack Fort Recovery.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1886The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- 1906The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- 1972The first leap second is added to the UTC time system.
- 1990East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Minton, Emily Browning, Brad Slaight, Christina Moore, Emi Suzuki, Dominic Scott Kay, Erik Audé, Al Hunter Ashton, Kelly Willis, Monica Calhoun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1989 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Don’t Forget My Number by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1989
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,944 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 370
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2021
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1964 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1989 (-171)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Baby Don’t Forget My Number by Milli Vanilli (July 1, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1972 – Wayne Wonder, Jamaican singer-songwriter; April 18, 1987 – Samantha Jade, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; November 3, 1967 – Mark Roberts, Welsh singer and guitarist (Catatonia, Sherbet Antlers, and Y Ffyrc).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050