Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 156th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,766 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Robert Merrill
- 1937Freddy Fender
- 1947Ashok Saraf
- 1950Kevin Woodford
- 1962John P. Kee
- 1968Al B. Sure!
- 1970Richie Hawtin
- 1982MC Jin
- 1988Li Man
- 1990Zac Farro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1921Don Diamond, American actor (d. 2011)
- 1927Geoffrey Palmer, English actor
- 1927Henning Carlsen, Danish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1932John Drew Barrymore, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1947Ashok Saraf, Indian actor
- 1961El DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and producer (DeBarge)
- 1971Joseph Kabila, Congolese soldier and politician, President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- 1978Robin Lord Taylor, American actor
- 1981T. J. Miller, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1999Kim So-hyun, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760Great Upheaval: New England planters arrive to claim land in Nova Scotia, Canada, taken from the Acadians.
- 1794British troops capture Port-au-Prince in Haiti.
- 1878Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- 1917The first Pulitzer Prizes are awarded: Laura E. Richards, Maude H. Elliott, and Florence Hall receive the first Pulitzer for biography (for Julia Ward Howe). Jean Jules Jusserand receives the first Pulitzer for history for his work With Americans of Past and Present Days. Herbert B. Swope receives the first Pulitzer for journalism for his work for the New York World.
- 1920Hungary loses 71% of its territory and 63% of its population when the Treaty of Trianon is signed in Paris.
- 1928The President of the Republic of China, Zhang Zuolin, is assassinated by Japanese agents.
- 1932Marmaduke Grove and other Chilean military officers lead a coup d'état establishing the short-lived Socialist Republic of Chile.
- 1974During Ten Cent Beer Night, inebriated Cleveland Indians fans start a riot, causing the game to be forfeited to the Texas Rangers.
- 1979Flight Lieutenant Jerry Rawlings takes power in Ghana after a military coup in which General Fred Akuffo is overthrown.
- 1998Terry Nichols is sentenced to life in prison for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin Lockhart, Paule Baillargeon, Finn Atkins, Craig Morgan, Tiffany, Patrick Tse, Yolandita Monge, Derek Hough, Erik Honoré, Mei Lanfang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 4, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1980 – Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress; October 21, 1976 – Jeremy Miller, American actor and singer; October 6, 1977 – Jamie Laurie, American singer-songwriter (Flobots).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056