Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 155th day of the year 1985. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,409 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,136 days or 11.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 10, 2017.
If a dog named Keelow - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keelow will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keelow will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Clara Blandick
- 1940David Collings
- 1947Ashok Saraf
- 1950Dagmar Krause
- 1953Jimmy McCulloch
- 1961El DeBarge
- 1985Ana Carolina Reston
- 1992Dino Jelusić
View the complete list of June 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1489Antoine, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1544)
- 1754Miguel de Azcuénaga, Argentinian soldier (d. 1833)
- 1866Miina Sillanpää, Finnish journalist and politician (d. 1952)
- 1885Arturo Rawson, Argentinian general and politician, 26th President of Argentina (d. 1952)
- 1930George Chesworth, English air marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Moray
- 1955Mary Testa, American singer and actress
- 1956Keith David, American actor and singer
- 1967Robert S. Kimbrough, American colonel and astronaut
- 1974Janette Husárová, Slovak tennis player
- 1977Roman Miroshnichenko, Ukrainian guitarist and composer
View the complete list of June 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Grieving over the death of his wife, Marie Clotilde of France, King Charles Emmanuel IV of Sardinia abdicates his throne in favor of his brother, Victor Emmanuel.
- 1878Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- 1913Emily Davison, a suffragette, runs out in front of King George V’s horse, Anmer, at the Epsom Derby. She is trampled, never regains consciousness and dies four days later.
- 1917The first Pulitzer Prizes are awarded: Laura E. Richards, Maude H. Elliott, and Florence Hall receive the first Pulitzer for biography (for Julia Ward Howe). Jean Jules Jusserand receives the first Pulitzer for history for his work With Americans of Past and Present Days. Herbert B. Swope receives the first Pulitzer for journalism for his work for the New York World.
- 1919Women’s rights: The U.S. Congress approves the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees suffrage to women, and sends it to the U.S. states for ratification.
- 1920Hungary loses 71% of its territory and 63% of its population when the Treaty of Trianon is signed in Paris.
- 1998Terry Nichols is sentenced to life in prison for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2001Gyanendra, the last King of Nepal, ascends to the throne after the massacre in the Royal Palace.
- 2012The concert for Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee takes place outside Buckingham Palace in London.
- 2015An explosion at a gasoline station in Accra, Ghana, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of June 4 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ferdinand Raimund, Changjo, Speedy Keen, Graham Vick, Kristian Alfonso, Jesse Belvin, Kullo Must, Mrs. Leslie Carter, Seth Meyers, Claude Barma.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 4, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 4th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 4, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 155th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,409 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,136 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 420
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 10, 2017
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 2005 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1974 (-136)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (June 8, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1951 – Dariush Eghbali, Iranian singer-songwriter; January 19, 1955 – Paul Rodriguez, Mexican-American comedian and actor; January 27, 1936 – Troy Donahue, American actor and singer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151