Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 157th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,226 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jacques Demy
- 1941Spalding Gray
- 1944Colm Wilkinson
- 1946Freddie Stone
- 1947Tom Evans
- 1952Carole Fredericks
- 1961Mary Kay Bergman
- 1962Jeff Garlin
- 1971Miyuki Komatsu
- 1981Sébastien Lefebvre
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1884Ivy Compton-Burnett, English author (d. 1969)
- 1895William Roberts, English soldier and painter (d. 1980)
- 1938Karin Balzer, German hurdler
- 1946John Bach, Welsh-New Zealand actor
- 1961Mary Kay Bergman, American voice actress and singer (d. 1999)
- 1963Joe Rudán, Hungarian singer and bass player (Pokolgép and P. Mobil)
- 1965Michael E. Brown, American astronomer and author
- 1965Sandrine Piau, French soprano
- 1976Giannis Giannoulis, Canadian basketball player
- 1989Ellary Porterfield, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Titus and his Roman legions breach the middle wall of Jerusalem in the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1625The city of Breda surrenders to the Spanish tercios under general Ambrosio Spinola.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
- 1940World War II: After a brief lull in the Battle of France, the Germans renew the offensive against the remaining French divisions south of the River Somme in Operation Fall Rot (“Case Red”).
- 1949Thailand elects Orapin Chaiyakan, the first female member of Thailand’s Parliament.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy, a U.S. presidential candidate, is shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian. Kennedy dies the next day.
- 1995The Bose–Einstein condensate is first created.
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
- 2001Tropical Storm Allison makes landfall on the upper-Texas coastline as a strong tropical storm and dumps large amounts of rain over Houston. The storm causes $5.5 billion in damages, making Allison the costliest tropical storm in U.S. history.
- 2003A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dina Lohan, Özgür Çevik, Lindsay Lohan, Keeley Hazell, Matt Heafy, Albano Carrisi, Fiona Gubelmann, Victor Willis, Lill-Babs, Tabu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 5, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1962 – Roger Clemens, American baseball player and actor; August 28, 1969 – Jack Black, American actor, singer, guitarist, and producer (Tenacious D); December 7, 1947 – Tony Thomas, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057