Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1964. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,841 days or 18.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1996.
If a dog named Lois - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lois will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lois will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bill Hayes
- 1928Tony Richardson
- 1938Moira Anderson
- 1941Erasmo Carlos
- 1950Ronnie Dyson
- 1964Karl Sanders
- 1979Pete Wentz
- 1980Ryan Devlin
- 1986Amanda Crew
- 1987Charlie Clements
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1723Adam Smith, Scottish economist and philosopher (d. 1790)
- 1830Carmine Crocco, Italian soldier (d. 1905)
- 1878Pancho Villa, Mexican general and politician, Governor of Chihuahua (d. 1923)
- 1934Bill Moyers, American journalist, 13th White House Press Secretary
- 1941Gudrun Sjödén, Swedish designer
- 1954Phil Neale, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1964Lisa Cholodenko, American director and screenwriter
- 1965Alfie Turcotte, American ice hockey player
- 1987Kenny De Ketele, Belgian cyclist
- 1991Sören Bertram, German footballer
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 754Boniface, Anglo-Saxon missionary, is killed by a band of pagans at Dokkum in Frisia.
- 1832The June Rebellion breaks out in Paris in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy of Louis Philippe.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy, a U.S. presidential candidate, is shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian. Kennedy dies the next day.
- 1976The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.-->
- 1993Portions of the Holbeck Hall Hotel in Scarborough, in North Yorkshire, England, fall into the sea following a landslide.
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
- 2003A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
- 2004Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, dies at 93.
- 2012The last transit of Venus of the 21st century begins.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Evan Welch, Kristin Cavallari, Caroline Cossey, Nadja Tiller, Maasa Sudo, Ève Salvail, François Valéry, Carole Cook, Wayne Coyne, William Haines.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1971. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,524 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,841 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 695
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1996
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1940 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1971 (-151)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 6, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1990 – Tristin Mays, American actress and singer; March 29, 1955 – Marina Sirtis, English-American actress and producer; August 7, 1957 – Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999