Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1964. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,832 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,944 days or 19.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1996.
If a dog named Yunior - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yunior will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yunior will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895William Boyd
- 1944Gillian Hills
- 1946John Bach
- 1954Nancy Stafford
- 1969Brian McKnight
- 1976Aesop Rock
- 1977Liza Weil
- 1984Cécilia Cara
- 1989Megumi Nakajima
- 1995Troye Sivan
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1884Frederick Lorz, American runner (d. 1914)
- 1920Marion Motley, American football player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1929Denis Coe, English soldier, educator, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1946Freddie Stone, American singer, guitarist, and pastor (Sly and the Family Stone)
- 1953Kathleen Kennedy, American film producer, co-founded Amblin Entertainment
- 1960Boris Dugan, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1967Ray Lankford, American baseball player
- 1969Brian McKnight, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1973Gella Vandecaveye, Belgian martial artist
- 1989Megumi Nakajima, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sydney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1817The first Great Lakes steamer, the Frontenac, is launched.
- 1832The June Rebellion breaks out in Paris in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy of Louis Philippe.
- 1837Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
- 1851Harriet Beecher Stowe’s anti-slavery serial, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, or Life Among the Lowly, starts a ten-month run in the National Era abolitionist newspaper.
- 1862As the Treaty of Saigon is signed, ceding parts of southern Vietnam to France, the guerrilla leader Trương Định decides to defy Emperor Tự Đức of Vietnam and fight on against the Europeans.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
- 1900Second Boer War: British soldiers take Pretoria.
- 1933The U.S. Congress abrogates the United States’ use of the gold standard by enacting a joint resolution (48 Stat. 112) nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy, a U.S. presidential candidate, is shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian. Kennedy dies the next day.
- 2013A building collapse in Philadelphia kills 6, wounds 14 other people.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ai Shinozaki, Kardinal Offishall, Rico Blanco, Adia Chan, Shin Hyejeong, Carole Cook, Tiffany Espensen, Mark Slaughter, Jules Berry, Sharon den Adel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1971. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1964
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,832 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,944 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 705
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1996
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1940 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1971 (-151)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 6, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1945 – Lemmy, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Motörhead, Hawkwind, The Head Cat, and The Rockin' Vickers); December 23, 1968 – Karyn Bryant, American journalist, actress, producer, and screenwriter; November 3, 1989 – Paula DeAnda, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,104