Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 156th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Sheila Sim
- 1950Daniel von Bargen
- 1952Carole Fredericks
- 1959Robert Lloyd
- 1966Michael McCarthy
- 1977Liza Weil
- 1977Navi Rawat
- 1980Ryan Devlin
- 1982Baron Geisler
- 1984Cécilia Cara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1723Adam Smith, Scottish economist and philosopher (d. 1790)
- 1898Federico García Lorca, Spanish poet, playwright, and director (d. 1936)
- 1930Alifa Rifaat, Egyptian author (d. 1996)
- 1932Dave Gold, American businessman, founded the 99 Cents Only Stores (d. 2013)
- 1953Kathleen Kennedy, American film producer, co-founded Amblin Entertainment
- 1960Boris Dugan, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1961Mary Kay Bergman, American voice actress and singer (d. 1999)
- 1979Jason White, American race car driver
- 1990Junior Hoilett, Canadian soccer player
- 1992Emily Seebohm, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
- 1888The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
- 1900Second Boer War: British soldiers take Pretoria.
- 1916Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
- 1933The U.S. Congress abrogates the United States’ use of the gold standard by enacting a joint resolution (48 Stat. 112) nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold.
- 1967The Six-Day War begins: Israel launches surprise strikes against Egyptian air-fields in response to the mobilisation of Egyptian forces on the Israeli border.
- 2001Tropical Storm Allison makes landfall on the upper-Texas coastline as a strong tropical storm and dumps large amounts of rain over Houston. The storm causes $5.5 billion in damages, making Allison the costliest tropical storm in U.S. history.
- 2006Serbia declares independence from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro.
- 2012The last transit of Venus of the 21st century begins.
- 2013A building collapse in Philadelphia kills 6, wounds 14 other people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reg Bundy, Giorgia Palmas, Rosalind Cash, Tetsuya Watari, John Lloyd, Suzanne Krull, Geoff Stephens, Kate Winslet, Monsour del Rosario, Yōko Hikasa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 5, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything Is Beautiful by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1922 – Hattie Jacques, English actress (d. 1980); May 25, 1985 – Luciana Abreu, Portuguese singer and actress (2B); July 9, 1963 – John Mark Ainsley, English tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179