Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 157th day of the year 1988. It was the 23rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,182 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,727 days or 10.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 12, 2020.
If a dog named Buju - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buju will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buju will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905John Abbott
- 1910Herb Vigran
- 1954Haluk Bilginer
- 1960Leslie Hendrix
- 1977Liza Weil
- 1979David Bisbal
- 1980Ryan Devlin
- 1984Cécilia Cara
- 1987Charlie Clements
- 1990DJ Mustard
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1493Justus Jonas, German priest and academic (d. 1555)
- 1646Elena Cornaro Piscopia, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1684)
- 1929Denis Coe, English soldier, educator, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1941Martha Argerich, Argentinian pianist
- 1947David Hare, English director, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1950Ronnie Dyson, American singer and actor (d. 1990)
- 1965Alfie Turcotte, American ice hockey player
- 1981Jade Goody, English television personality and author, contestant on Big Brother (d. 2009)
- 1985Bashir Ahmad Rahmati, Afghan wrestler
- 1988Alessandro Salvi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Battle of New Ross: The attempt to spread the United Irish Rebellion into Munster is defeated.
- 1837Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
- 1888The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
- 1917World War I: Conscription begins in the United States as “Army registration day”.
- 1940World War II: After a brief lull in the Battle of France, the Germans renew the offensive against the remaining French divisions south of the River Somme in Operation Fall Rot (“Case Red”).
- 1975The Suez Canal opens for the first time since the Six-Day War.
- 1976The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses.
- 1989The Tank Man halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
- 2001Tropical Storm Allison makes landfall on the upper-Texas coastline as a strong tropical storm and dumps large amounts of rain over Houston. The storm causes $5.5 billion in damages, making Allison the costliest tropical storm in U.S. history.
- 2003A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tompall Glaser, Evgenios Spatharis, Larissa Wilson, Louise Sorel, Shailene Woodley, Nikola Šarčević, James MacPherson, Geraldine James, Colton Haynes, Sathima Bea Benjamin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 1988.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 5, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 23rd Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,182 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,727 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 378
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 2020
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1974 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 5, 1988 (-166)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: One More Try by George Michael (June 11, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1966 – Ben Miller, English comedian, actor, and director; June 21, 1940 – Mariette Hartley, American actress; April 2, 1961 – Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881