Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 2013 was a Wednesday and it was the 156th day of the year 2013. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 966 days or 2.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 98 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 11, 2045.
If a dog named Beetle - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 51 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beetle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beetle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Sheila Sim
- 1928Robert Lansing
- 1941Spalding Gray
- 1947Laurie Anderson
- 1969Brian McKnight
- 1974Chad Allen
- 1977Liza Weil
- 1986Jun Hasegawa
- 1989Megumi Nakajima
- 1990Sophie Lowe
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1876Isaac Heinemann, German-Israeli scholar and academic (d. 1957)
- 1924Art Donovan, American football player and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1924Lou Brissie, American baseball player and scout (d. 2013)
- 1925Bill Hayes, American actor and singer
- 1926Paul Soros, Hungarian-American engineer and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1944Gillian Hills, Egyptian-English actress and singer
- 1950Abraham Sarmiento, Jr., Filipino journalist and activist (d. 1977)
- 1964Lisa Cholodenko, American director and screenwriter
- 1968Ed Vaizey, English lawyer and politician, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- 1974Russ Ortiz, American baseball player
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTAHOXBB? Check your answers here: Word scramble OTAHOXBB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1916Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
- 1947Marshall Plan: In a speech at Harvard University, the United States Secretary of State George Marshall calls for economic aid to war-torn Europe.
- 1949Thailand elects Orapin Chaiyakan, the first female member of Thailand’s Parliament.
- 1956Elvis Presley introduces his new single, “Hound Dog”, on The Milton Berle Show, scandalizing the audience with his suggestive hip movements.
- 1964DSV Alvin is commissioned.
- 1969The International communist conference begins in Moscow.
- 1989The Tank Man halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
- 2000The Six-Day War in Kisangani begins in Kisangani, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, between Ugandan and Rwandan forces. A large part of the city is destroyed.
- 2004Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, dies at 93.
- 2012The last transit of Venus of the 21st century begins.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Forestier, Jonathan Mangum, Stephen McHattie, David Soul, Jon Peter Lewis, Liza Minnelli, Jim O'Rourke, KZ Tandingan, Linda Smith, Yuen Wah.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 2013.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 2013 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 156th day of 2013
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 8 years old
- Days since birth: 2,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 966 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 98
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 11, 2045
- Age in dog years: 51 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton (June 8, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1975 – Chris Ashworth, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 20, 1949 – Veronica Cartwright, English-American actress; March 4, 1986 – K. Michelle, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942