Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1917 was a Wednesday and it was the 157th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Lester Matthews
- 1952Harvey Fierstein
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1956Bubbi Morthens
- 1960Lola Forner
- 1974Danny Strong
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1975Staci Keanan
- 1988Maria Alyokhina
- 1989Paula Brancati
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1925Frank Chee Willeto, American soldier and politician, 4th Vice President of the Navajo Nation (d. 2013)
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki, Japanese actor (d. 2012)
- 1936Levi Stubbs, American singer and actor (Four Tops) (d. 2008)
- 1936Mompati Merafhe, Botswana general and politician, Vice-President of Botswana (d. 2015)
- 1945David Dukes, American actor (d. 2000)
- 1965Megumi Ogata, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1966Tony Yeboah, Ghanaian footballer and agent
- 1967Max Casella, American actor and producer
- 1967Paul Giamatti, American actor and producer
- 1978Judith Barsi, American actress (d. 1988)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis II de la Trémoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
- 1523Gustav Vasa, the Swedish regent, is elected King of Sweden, marking a symbolic end to the Kalmar Union. This is the Swedish national day.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1894Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners’ strike.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- 1964Under a temporary order, the rocket launches at Cuxhaven, Germany are terminated. They never resume.
- 1971Soyuz program: Soyuz 11 is launched.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
- 1992The Fantoft Stave Church in Norway is destroyed by Varg Vikernes. This was the first in a string of church arsons in the Early Norwegian black metal scene
- 2002Eastern Mediterranean event. A near-Earth asteroid estimated at ten meters in diameter explodes over the Mediterranean Sea between Greece and Libya. The resulting explosion is estimated to have a force of 26 kilotons, slightly more powerful than the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judy Crichton, Georges Rouquier, J. B. Hutto, R3hab, Audrey Hepburn, Jon Lord, Aki Kaurismäki, Monice, Lee Qri, Mark E. Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 6, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1933 – Ken Swofford, American actor; December 3, 1992 – Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor; August 29, 1977 – Jo Weil, German actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163