Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Domenic - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Domenic will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Domenic will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Lester Matthews
- 1945David Dukes
- 1956Bubbi Morthens
- 1958Danny Webb
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
- 1972Natalie Morales
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1296Władysław of Legnica (d. 1352)
- 1867David T. Abercrombie, American surveyor and businessman, founded Abercrombie & Fitch (d. 1931)
- 1929Sunil Dutt, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, producer, and politician (d. 2005)
- 1943Richard Smalley, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1957Balanadarajah Iyer, Sri Lankan poet and activist (d. 2004)
- 1961Nir Brand, Israeli composer and conductor
- 1963Wolfgang Drechsler, German scholar, author, and academic
- 1985Sebastian Larsson, Swedish footballer
- 1986Junichi Tazawa, Japanese-American baseball player
- 1987Daniel Logan, New Zealand actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1674Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire, is crowned.
- 1822Alexis St. Martin is accidentally shot in the stomach, leading to William Beaumont’s studies on digestion.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1971Soyuz program: Soyuz 11 is launched.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 1985The grave of “Wolfgang Gerhard” is opened in Embu, Brazil; the exhumed remains are later proven to be those of Josef Mengele, Auschwitz’s “Angel of Death”. Mengele is thought to have drowned while swimming in February 1979.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfred Burke, Brian Chippendale, Howard Davies, Roshan Seth, Mokomichi Hayami, Nick Robinson, Jaeson Ma, John Strasberg, Takaaki Ishibashi, Maurice Copeland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 6, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1962 – Kwong Wa, Hong Kongese actor and singer; October 20, 1913 – J. Michael Hagopian, Turkish-American director and producer (d. 2010); December 13, 1945 – Kathy Garver, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253