Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1963. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,349 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,783 days or 18.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1995.
If a dog named Luciano - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luciano will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Luciano will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1606Pierre Corneille
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1932Billie Whitelaw
- 1950Chantal Akerman
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1958Danny Webb
- 1960Lola Forner
- 1964Jay Bentley
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1436Regiomontanus, German mathematician, astronomer, and bishop (d. 1476)
- 1580Godefroy Wendelin, Belgian astronomer and author (d. 1667)
- 1699Johann Georg Estor, German historian and theorist (d. 1773)
- 1903Aram Khachaturian, Georgian-Armenian composer and conductor (d. 1978)
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki, Japanese actor (d. 2012)
- 1960Jozef Pribilinec, Slovak race walker
- 1964Jay Lake, American author (d. 2014)
- 1970Richard Di Natale, Leader of the Australian Greens party
- 1984ByeAlex, Hungarian singer-songwriter and journalist
- 1990Gavin Hoyte, English-Trinidadian footballer
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Seven Years’ War: British forces begin a siege of Havana, Cuba, and temporarily capture the city in the Battle of Havana.
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1968Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Robert F. Kennedy, Democratic Party senator from New York and brother of 35th President John F. Kennedy, dies from gunshot wounds inflicted on June 5.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
- 1982The Lebanon War begins. Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon during Operation Peace for the Galilee, eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 2005In Gonzales v. Raich, the United States Supreme Court upholds a federal law banning cannabis, including medical marijuana.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Miller, Pierre Bernac, Madison Davenport, Dwayne McDuffie, Kim Novak, Cassandra Harris, Pamela Anderson, David Selby, Anna Maria Horsford, Wallace Ford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1950. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1963
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,349 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 690
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1995
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1990 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1950 (-175)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1972 – Katie Barberi, Mexican actress; March 25, 1976 – Baek Ji-young, South Korean singer; August 31, 1931 – Noble Willingham, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919