Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1963. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,438 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,813 days or 18.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1995.
If a dog named Mol? Moli - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mol? Moli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mol? Moli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1606Pierre Corneille
- 1926Lars Ekborg
- 1945David Dukes
- 1959Amanda Pays
- 1960Steve Vai
- 1963Ahmed Johnson
- 1967Max Casella
- 1989Paula Brancati
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1606Pierre Corneille, French playwright and producer (d. 1684)
- 1699Johann Georg Estor, German historian and theorist (d. 1773)
- 1755Nathan Hale, American soldier (d. 1776)
- 1772Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily (d. 1807)
- 1925Frank Chee Willeto, American soldier and politician, 4th Vice President of the Navajo Nation (d. 2013)
- 1949Ioannis Matzourakis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1954Władysław Żmuda, Polish footballer and manager
- 1957Mike Gatting, English cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1958Danny Webb, English actor
- 1974Uncle Kracker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire, is crowned.
- 1808Napoleon’s brother, Joseph Bonaparte, is crowned King of Spain.
- 1833Andrew Jackson becomes the first U.S. President to ride on a train.
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1939Judge Joseph Force Crater, known as the “Missingest Man in New York”, is declared legally dead.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1964Under a temporary order, the rocket launches at Cuxhaven, Germany are terminated. They never resume.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julius J. Epstein, Sam Wanamaker, Tony Selby, Jimmy Greenspoon, Joey Cape, Karl Sanders, Dave Attell, Roger Peterson, Kathy Sledge, Deron Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1950. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1963
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,438 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,813 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 693
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1995
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1990 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1950 (-175)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1981 – Una Foden, Irish singer-songwriter and dancer (The Saturdays); November 7, 1959 – Srinivas, Indian singer-songwriter; May 15, 1991 – Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044