Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 158th day of the year 1964. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,984 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,661 days or 18.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 13, 1996.
If a dog named Target - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Target will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Target will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Irene von Meyendorff
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1936D. Ramanaidu
- 1939Gary U.S. Bonds
- 1963Ahmed Johnson
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
- 1974Danny Strong
- 1978Carl Barât
- 1981Johnny Pacar
- 1989Paula Brancati
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1772Maria Theresa of Naples and Sicily (d. 1807)
- 1939Gary U.S. Bonds, American singer-songwriter
- 1959Andrey Prokofyev, Russian sprinter and hurdler (d. 1989)
- 1959David Schultz, American wrestler (d. 1996)
- 1960Jozef Pribilinec, Slovak race walker
- 1960Lola Forner, Spanish actress
- 1964Jay Lake, American author (d. 2014)
- 1965Cam Neely, Canadian ice hockey player and actor
- 1970James Shaffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Korn, Fear and the Nervous System, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1973Patrick Rothfuss, American author and academic
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis II de la Trémoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
- 1523Gustav Vasa, the Swedish regent, is elected King of Sweden, marking a symbolic end to the Kalmar Union. This is the Swedish national day.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1808Napoleon’s brother, Joseph Bonaparte, is crowned King of Spain.
- 1832The June Rebellion in Paris is put down by the National Guard.
- 1857Sophia of Nassau marries the future King Oscar II of Sweden–Norway.
- 1892The Chicago “L” commuter rail system begins operation
- 1918World War I: Battle of Belleau Wood: The U.S. Marine Corps suffers its worst single day’s casualties while attempting to recapture the wood at Château-Thierry.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1997Prom Mom incident: While attending her senior prom in Lacey Township, New Jersey, Melissa Drexler gives birth in a bathroom stall, leaves the baby to die in a trash can and then returns to the prom.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Drake, John Logan, Gloria Lasso, Amber Valletta, Yunho, Tony Bellamy, Kayvan Novak, Sigrid Holmquist, Régine Zylberberg, Jun Shison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 13, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 158th day of 1964
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 104 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,984 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,661 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 677
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 13, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1940 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 13, 1971 (-150)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 6, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1987 – BC Jean, American singer-songwriter and actress; August 28, 1943 – David Soul, American actor and singer; October 8, 1970 – Sisaundra Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854