Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1964 was a Saturday and it was the 158th day of the year 1964. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,681 days or 18.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 13, 1996.
If a dog named Emmy - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emmy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emmy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Lester Matthews
- 1945David Dukes
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1955Sam Simon
- 1959Amanda Pays
- 1960Lola Forner
- 1964Jay Bentley
- 1990Ieva Lagūna
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1576Giovanni Diodati, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1649)
- 1850Karl Ferdinand Braun, German-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1918)
- 1923V. C. Andrews, American author, illustrator, and painter (d. 1986)
- 1929Sunil Dutt, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, producer, and politician (d. 2005)
- 1939Eddie Giacomin, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Asif Iqbal, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1949Noli de Castro, Filipino journalist and politician, 14th Vice President of the Philippines
- 1969Erik Prince, American soldier and businessman, co-founded Academi
- 1970James Shaffer, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Korn, Fear and the Nervous System, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1982Marian Oprea, Romanian triple jumper
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1674Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire, is crowned.
- 1808Napoleon’s brother, Joseph Bonaparte, is crowned King of Spain.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- 1933The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
- 1968Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Robert F. Kennedy, Democratic Party senator from New York and brother of 35th President John F. Kennedy, dies from gunshot wounds inflicted on June 5.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1971Soyuz program: Soyuz 11 is launched.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shirley Horn, Iggy Azalea, Jhoana Marie Tan, Logan Whitehurst, Mathias Wieman, Kazue Itoh, Jacqueline Hill, Frank Wedekind, Jake Eberts, Julian De La Celle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 13, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 158th day of 1964
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,681 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 679
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 13, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1940 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 13, 1971 (-150)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 6, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1971 – Emma Noble, English model and actress; August 5, 1914 – Parley Baer, American actor (d. 2002); June 12, 1967 – Frances O'Connor, English-Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,996