Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 158th day of the year 1968. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,407 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,469 days or 17.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 13, 2000.
If a dog named Poopface - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poopface will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Poopface will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Gary U.S. Bonds
- 1959Jimmy Jam
- 1960Lola Forner
- 1963Ahmed Johnson
- 1972Natalie Morales
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1975Nina Kaczorowski
- 1978Mariana Popova
- 1981Johnny Pacar
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1756John Trumbull, American soldier and painter (d. 1843)
- 1862Henry Newbolt, English historian, author, and poet (d. 1938)
- 1915Vincent Persichetti, American pianist and composer (d. 1987)
- 1933Heinrich Rohrer, Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1938Prince Luiz of Orléans-Braganza
- 1946Tony Levin, American bass player and songwriter (King Crimson, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Bruford Levin Upper Extremities)
- 1959Andrey Prokofyev, Russian sprinter and hurdler (d. 1989)
- 1965Cam Neely, Canadian ice hockey player and actor
- 1975Staci Keanan, American actress
- 1983Joe Rokocoko, Fijian rugby player
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Candice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1809Sweden promulgates a new Constitution, which restores political power to the Riksdag of the Estates after 20 years of enlightened absolutism. At the same time, Charles XIII is elected to succeed Gustav IV Adolf as King of Sweden.
- 1882The Shewan forces of Menelik II of Ethiopia defeat the Gojjame army in the Battle of Embabo. The Shewans capture Negus Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam, and their victory leads to a Shewan hegemony over the territories south of the Abay River.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1946The National Basketball Association is created with eleven teams.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1982The Lebanon War begins. Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon during Operation Peace for the Galilee, eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
- 1992The Fantoft Stave Church in Norway is destroyed by Varg Vikernes. This was the first in a string of church arsons in the Early Norwegian black metal scene
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Hunter, Parvathy Nair, Kenny Dorham, Guy A. Lepage, Cheryl Lynn, Giovanni Frezza, Hal Holbrook, Barry Took, Evelyn Ay Sempier, Brian Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1968.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 158th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,407 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,469 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 658
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 13, 2000
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1954 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-167)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 8, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1966 – Jill Whelan, American actress and radio host; February 24, 1958 – Sammy Kershaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 9, 1955 – Ornella Muti, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124