Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 157th day of the year 2006. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,529 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,843 days or 5.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 12, 2038.
If a dog named Nappy - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nappy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nappy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1959Jimmy Jam
- 1963Ahmed Johnson
- 1963Jason Isaacs
- 1965Megumi Ogata
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1975Cheer Chen
- 1975Staci Keanan
- 1990Ieva Lagūna
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1807Thiệu Trị, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1847)
- 1898Walter Abel, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1925Maxine Kumin, American poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1936D. Ramanaidu, Indian actor, director, and producer, founded Suresh Productions (d. 2015)
- 1944Phillip Allen Sharp, American geneticist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Mike Gatting, English cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1959David Schultz, American wrestler (d. 1996)
- 1963Dariusz Kubicki, Polish footballer and coach
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
- 1988Israel Dagg, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dolores’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1808Napoleon’s brother, Joseph Bonaparte, is crowned King of Spain.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Stoney Creek: A British force of 700 under John Vincent defeats an American force twice its size under William Winder and John Chandler.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1946The National Basketball Association is created with eleven teams.
- 1968Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Robert F. Kennedy, Democratic Party senator from New York and brother of 35th President John F. Kennedy, dies from gunshot wounds inflicted on June 5.
- 1971Soyuz program: Soyuz 11 is launched.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1981Bihar train disaster: A passenger train travelling between Mansi and Saharsa, India, jumps the tracks at a bridge crossing the Bagmati River. The government places the official death toll at 268 plus another 300 missing; however, it is generally believed that the death toll is closer to 1,000.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Axelrod, Sean Schemmel, Ahn Ji-hwan, Emma Taylor-Isherwood, John Phillips, Matt Riddlehoover, Suzanne Tamim, Andrew Keegan, Sarah Brightman, Bengt Djurberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 2006.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 2006 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,529 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,843 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 188
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 2038
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Ridin’ by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone (June 10, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VI.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1972 – Nikka Costa, Japanese-American singer-songwriter; April 22, 1978 – Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below); July 26, 1950 – Susan George, English actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,973