Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 7, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1960. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,626 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,209 days or 19.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1992.
If a dog named Skutch - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skutch will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Skutch will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1687Gaetano Berenstadt
- 1880Thorleif Lund
- 1928Reg Park
- 1950Gary Graham
- 1955William Forsythe
- 1965Jean-Pierre François
- 1969Adam Buxton
- 1978Mini Andén
- 1979Evelina Papantoniou
- 1984Jennyfer Jewell
View the complete list of June 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 7.
- 997Emperor Taizong of Song (d. 997)
- 1837Alois Hitler, Austrian civil servant (d. 1903)
- 1884Ester Claesson, Swedish landscape architect.
- 1932Tina Brooks, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1974)
- 1940Ronald Pickup, English actor
- 1944Erling Wicklund, Swedish-Norwegian trombonist, composer, and journalist
- 1955Jon Balke, Norwegian pianist and orchestra leader (Magnetic North Orchestra)
- 1970Cafu, Brazilian footballer
- 1977Preston Campbell, Australian rugby player
- 1981Kevin Kyle, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of June 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788French Revolution: Day of the Tiles — civilians in Grenoble toss roof tiles and various objects down upon royal troops.
- 1880War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, the assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), ends the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
- 1892Homer Plessy is arrested for refusing to leave his seat in the “whites-only” car of a train; he lost the resulting court case, Plessy v. Ferguson.
- 1906Cunard Line’s RMS Lusitania is launched from the John Brown Shipyard, Glasgow (Clydebank), Scotland.
- 1942World War II: Aleutian Islands Campaign: Imperial Japanese soldiers begin occupying the American islands of Attu and Kiska, in the Aleutian Islands off Alaska.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy – At Ardenne Abbey, members of the SS Division Hitlerjugend massacre 23 Canadian prisoners of war.
- 1965The Supreme Court of the United States hands down its decision in Griswold v. Connecticut, effectively legalizing the use of contraception by married couples.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israeli soldiers enter Jerusalem.
- 1995The long-range Boeing 777 enters service with United Airlines.
- 2013A gunman opens fire at Santa Monica College in Santa Monica, California, after setting a house on fire nearby, killing six people, including the suspect.
View the complete list of June 7 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 7, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aneurin Barnard, Ron Lester, Paulette Goddard, Grant Tinker, Shirley Henderson, Bruce Beresford, Wes Bentley, Tyler Perry, Gig Young, Clarice Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 7 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 7, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 7th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 7, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,626 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,209 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 733
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1932 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1971 (-130)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers (June 13, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1960 – Amanda Wyss, American actress; May 27, 1986 – Timo Descamps, Belgian actor and singer; April 20, 1939 – Johnny Tillotson, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,061