Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 7, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1988. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,850 days or 10.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 14, 2020.
If a dog named Mooshi - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mooshi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mooshi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Reg Park
- 1956L.A. Reid
- 1967Dave Navarro
- 1976Cassidy Rae
- 1977Erik Weiner
- 1978Bill Hader
- 1978Tony An
- 1988Michael Cera
- 1990Fetty Wap
- 1992Sara Niemietz
View the complete list of June 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 7.
- 156 BCEmperor Wu of Han (d. 87 BC)
- 1502John III of Portugal (d. 1557)
- 1879Knud Rasmussen, Danish anthropologist and explorer (d. 1933)
- 1896Robert S. Mulliken, American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1911Brooks Stevens, American engineer and designer, designed the Wienermobile (d. 1995)
- 1937Neeme Järvi, Estonian conductor and director
- 1940Ronald Pickup, English actor
- 1970Cha Seung-won, South Korean model and actor
- 1970Mike Modano, American ice hockey player
- 1989Matt Smith, English footballer
View the complete list of June 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Howard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1692Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
- 1788French Revolution: Day of the Tiles — civilians in Grenoble toss roof tiles and various objects down upon royal troops.
- 1905Norway’s parliament dissolves its union with Sweden. The vote was confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Messines – Allied soldiers detonate ammonal mines underneath German trenches at Messines Ridge, killing 10,000 German troops.
- 1942World War II: Aleutian Islands Campaign: Imperial Japanese soldiers begin occupying the American islands of Attu and Kiska, in the Aleutian Islands off Alaska.
- 1955Lux Radio Theatre signs off the air permanently. The show launched in New York in 1934, and featured radio adaptations of Broadway shows and popular films.
- 1971The Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Division of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service raids the home of Ken Ballew for illegal possession of hand grenades.
- 1989Surinam Airways Flight 764 crashes on approach to Paramaribo-Zanderij International Airport in Suriname because of pilot error, killing 176 of 187 aboard
- 2013A bus catches fire in the Chinese city of Xiamen, killing at least 47 people and injuring more than 34 others.
- 2014At least 37 people are killed in an attack in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s South Kivu province.
View the complete list of June 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 7, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leatrice Joy, Simon Russell Beale, Ben Miller, Lisa Edelstein, Eriq La Salle, Phillip Noyce, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Christian Mixon, John Jarratt, Liza Wang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 7 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 7, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1972. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One More Try by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 7th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 7, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1988
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 391
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 2020
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1972 (-179)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: One More Try by George Michael (June 11, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1941 – John Fred, American singer-songwriter (d. 2005); June 25, 1928 – Moray Watson, English actor; June 25, 1963 – John Benjamin Hickey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106