Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1931. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,677 days or 29.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1963.
If a dog named Sasso - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sasso will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sasso will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Millicent Martin
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1891William Funnell, Australian public servant (d. 1962)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1925Barbara Bush, American wife of George H. W. Bush, 41st First Lady of the United States
- 1925Eddie Gaedel, American baseball player (d. 1961)
- 1930Robert Aumann, German-American mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1956Udo Bullmann, German politician
- 1966Doris Pearson, English singer-songwriter and choreographer (Five Star)
- 1980Jamie Spencer, Irish jockey
- 1983Gaines Adams, American football player (d. 2010)
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satoshi Hino, Frank Alamo, Ronnie Milsap, Neal McDonough, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Jeremy Sisto, Sara Quin, Fereydoon Forooghi, Terry Hall, Hiroko Anzai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1931.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1931 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1931
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 32,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,677 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,084
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1963
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1940 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1952 – Grant Goodeve, American actor and singer; May 26, 1979 – Elisabeth Harnois, American actress; March 17, 1946 – Gavin Campbell, English actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,775