Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1931. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,479 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,160 days or 30.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,133 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1963.
If a dog named Rumsfeld - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rumsfeld will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rumsfeld will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1954Greg Ginn
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1717John Collins, American lawyer and politician, 3rd Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1795)
- 1724John Smeaton, English engineer, designed the Coldstream Bridge and Perth Bridge (d. 1794)
- 1859Smith Wigglesworth, English evangelist (d. 1947)
- 1894Erwin Schulhoff, Czech composer and pianist (d. 1942)
- 1912Harry Holtzman, American painter (d. 1987)
- 1921Gordon McLendon, American broadcaster and businessman (d. 1986)
- 1931James Goldstone, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1939Francis Jacobs, English lawyer and judge
- 1956Jonathan Potter, English psychologist, sociolinguist, and academic
- 1961Tatanka, American wrestler
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IOAZWNU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IOAZWNU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhydian Roberts, E.W. Swackhamer, Jonas Renkse, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kirka, Dimitris Mitropanos, Willi Resetarits, Sheena Easton, John Sullivan, Don Porter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1931.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1931 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1931
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 124 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,479 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,160 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,133
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1963
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1940 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1950 – Steven Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (E Street Band, Steel Mill, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes); February 1, 1940 – Bibi Besch, Austrian-American actress (d. 1996); February 24, 1951 – Debra Jo Rupp, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,971