Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1938 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1938. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,294 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,098 days or 27.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1970.
If a dog named Mary Jane - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mary Jane will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mary Jane will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1930Michael Codron
- 1934Millicent Martin
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1971Mark Feuerstein
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1851Jacques-Arsène d'Arsonval, French physician and physicist (d. 1940)
- 1893Ernst Marcus, German zoologist (d. 1968)
- 1915Kayyar Kinhanna Rai, Indian journalist, author, and poet (d. 2015)
- 1924Iain Glidewell, English lawyer and judge
- 1962Nick Rhodes, English keyboard player and producer (Duran Duran, Arcadia, and The Devils)
- 1963Antoaneta Todorova, Bulgarian javelin thrower
- 1970Troy Vincent, American football player
- 1979Derek Trucks, American guitarist and songwriter (The Allman Brothers Band, The Derek Trucks Band, and Tedeschi Trucks Band)
- 1990Mickey Bushell, English wheelchair racer
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jocelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mamoru Miyano, Cheryl James, Rod Serling, Thomas James Longley, Samir Soni, Eric Kretz, Ty Burrell, Allison Harvard, Nils Kihlberg, Fat Joe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1938.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1938 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 6, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 7, 1947. Your score is -83. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1938
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,294 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,098 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,026
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: May 6, 1917 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 7, 1947 (-83)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1941 – Karl Dall, German comedian, singer, and television host; March 13, 1950 – William H. Macy, American actor, director, and screenwriter; July 10, 1951 – Phyllis Smith, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857