Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1940. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,644 days or 26.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1972.
If a dog named Zappa - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zappa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zappa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1936James Darren
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1971Mark Feuerstein
- 1973Lexa Doig
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1916Francis Crick, English biologist, biophysicist, and neuroscientist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1921Alexis Smith, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1993)
- 1950Sônia Braga, Brazilian actress and producer
- 1954Sergei Storchak, Ukrainian-Russian politician
- 1962John Gibbons, American baseball player and manager
- 1964Butch Reynolds, American runner and coach
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu, Romanian-Canadian model and singer
- 1983Kim Clijsters, Belgian tennis player
- 1984Andrea Casiraghi, Monacan son of Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1953An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleni Menegaki, Ted Leo, Anthony Burger, Robert Picardo, Rikiya Otaka, Bow Wow, Billy Warlock, James McCracken, Mizuki Sano, Shanna Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1940.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1940 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,644 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 980
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1972
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1964 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1960 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1966 – Cecilia Bartoli, Italian soprano and actress; March 21, 1980 – Deryck Whibley, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sum 41); October 24, 1970 – Jeff Mangum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Neutral Milk Hotel, The Olivia Tremor Control, and Major Organ and the Adding Machine).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,965