Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 159th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1978Maria Menounos
- 1981Alex Band
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1912Harry Holtzman, American painter (d. 1987)
- 1918John H. Ross, American captain and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1933Rommie Loudd, American football player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1936Kenneth G. Wilson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1940Jim Wickwire, American lawyer and mountaineer
- 1949Emanuel Ax, Polish-American pianist and educator
- 1975Bryan McCabe, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1979Derek Trucks, American guitarist and songwriter (The Allman Brothers Band, The Derek Trucks Band, and Tedeschi Trucks Band)
- 1980Jamie Spencer, Irish jockey
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1966An F-104 Starfighter collides with XB-70 Valkyrie prototype no. 2, destroying both planes during a photo shoot near Edwards Air Force Base. Joseph A. Walker, a NASA pilot, and Carl Cross, a United States Air Force test pilot, are both killed.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Smith, Katrina Kaif, Troy Brown, Gabriele Tinti, Richard T. Jones, Francesco Rasi, Daniel Dae Kim, Chandler Canterbury, Kid Rock, David Lonsdale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 8, 1957.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1980 – Zachary Levi, American actor and director; April 16, 1950 – David Graf, American actor (d. 2001); July 26, 1919 – Virginia Gilmore, American actress and singer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904