Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 159th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,509 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1977Kanye West
- 1978Eun Ji-won
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1745Caspar Wessel, Norwegian-Danish mathematician and cartographer (d. 1818)
- 1847Ida Saxton McKinley, American wife of William McKinley, 25th First Lady of the United States (d. 1907)
- 1855George Charles Haité, English painter and illustrator (d. 1924)
- 1875Ernst Enno, Estonian poet and author (d. 1934)
- 1904Dorothy Coburn, American actress (d. 1978)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1917Byron White, American football player and judge (d. 2002)
- 1944Boz Scaggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Steve Miller Band)
- 1975Bryan McCabe, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1996Doğanay Kılıç, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Meyers, Anna Magnani, Rachel Farley, Tahj Mowry, George Lucas, Bill Paterson, Alex Parks, Jerry Keller, Charles Sturridge, Rumi Hanai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1921 – Tom Poston, American actor (d. 2007); October 3, 1976 – Seann William Scott, American actor and producer; January 10, 1997 – Ayuri Konno, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874