Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,076 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dorofey - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dorofey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dorofey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1953Olav Stedje
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1973Lexa Doig
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1901Salustiano Sanchez, Spanish-American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1925Charles Tyner, American actor
- 1929Gastone Moschin, Italian actor
- 1931Dana Wynter, German-English actress (d. 2011)
- 1940Jim Wickwire, American lawyer and mountaineer
- 1942Chuck Negron, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1953Ivo Sanader, Croatian historian and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Croatia
- 1957Dimple Kapadia, Indian actress
- 1965Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998)
- 1979Rob Holliday, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Marilyn Manson, The Mission and The Prodigy)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gian Magdangal, Chris Morris, Richard Eyer, Vivica A. Fox, Oksana Akinshina, Alan King, Shania Twain, Alfred Labatos, Robert Mulligan, Fred Grandy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1984 – Lisa Gormley, English-Australian actress; December 23, 1971 – Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, English model, actress, and author; March 25, 1964 – Lisa Gay Hamilton, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218