Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1981Sara Watkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1859Smith Wigglesworth, English evangelist (d. 1947)
- 1918George Edward Hughes, Irish-New Zealand philosopher and logician (d. 1994)
- 1923Karel Goeyvaerts, Belgian composer (d. 1993)
- 1942Chuck Negron, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1942Nikos Konstantopoulos, Greek politician, Greek Minister of the Interior
- 1947Eric F. Wieschaus, American biologist, geneticist, and academic Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Julie Driscoll, English singer and actress (Working Week)
- 1970Teresa Strasser, American radio and television host
- 1973Bryant Reeves, American basketball player
- 1981Ai Nonaka, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Winwood, Piret Järvis, Maxwell, Rolf Roosalu, Hitomi Takahashi, Soraya, Ian Anderson, Kellie Shirley, Licia Albanese, Bryan Burk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1969 – Timo Maas, German DJ and producer; February 5, 1964 – Helena Bergström, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter; August 1, 1981 – Taylor Fry, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013