Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 160th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,806 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1954Greg Ginn
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1810Robert Schumann, German composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1872Jan Frans De Boever, Belgian painter and illustrator (d. 1949)
- 1918John D. Roberts, American chemist and academic
- 1921Suharto, Indonesian soldier and politician, 2nd President of Indonesia (d. 2008)
- 1929Gastone Moschin, Italian actor
- 1933Robert Stevens, English lawyer and academic
- 1962Andreas Keim, German footballer
- 1962John Gibbons, American baseball player and manager
- 1974Maxim Gaudette, Canadian actor
- 1976Lindsay Davenport, American tennis player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beatrix Lehmann, Todd Glass, Bo Svenson, Bruce Wells, Crispian Mills, Scatman Crothers, Greg Howe, Hiroshi Mikami, Neal Schon, Ewa Aulin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1979 – Daniel Henney, American actor; May 12, 1983 – Domhnall Gleeson, Irish actor, director, and screenwriter; June 23, 1989 – Marielle Jaffe, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944