Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 160th day of the year 1964. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,671 days or 18.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1996.
If a dog named Kisses - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kisses will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kisses will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Robert Preston
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1953Olav Stedje
- 1954Greg Ginn
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1852Guido Banti, Italian physician and pathologist (d. 1925)
- 1893Ernst Marcus, German zoologist (d. 1968)
- 1911Edmundo Rivero, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1917Byron White, American football player and judge (d. 2002)
- 1924Billie Dawe, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1931James Goldstone, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1953Billy Hayes, English union leader
- 1953Sandy Nairne, English historian and curator
- 1963Antoaneta Todorova, Bulgarian javelin thrower
- 1982Nadia Petrova, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Les McKeown, François Pérusse, Sheree Murphy, Yuko Kobayashi, Asteris Koutoulas, Jack Guzman, Jenni Rivera, Ed Motta, Caitlyn Jenner, Shawn Ashmore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1964.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1964
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,671 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 678
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1996
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (-167)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 13, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1978 – Scott Crary, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 8, 1982 – Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress; March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,052