Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,332 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,111 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2000.
If a dog named Thetis - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thetis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Thetis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936James Darren
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1978Eun Ji-won
- 1978Maria Menounos
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1724John Smeaton, English engineer, designed the Coldstream Bridge and Perth Bridge (d. 1794)
- 1867Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect, designed the Price Tower and Fallingwater (d. 1959)
- 1893Ernst Marcus, German zoologist (d. 1968)
- 1901Lena Baker, American maid and murderer (d. 1945)
- 1903Ralph Yarborough, American colonel and politician (d. 1996)
- 1941Robert Bradford, Irish minister and politician (d. 1981)
- 1950Kathy Baker, American actress
- 1968Rob Ray, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1979Rob Holliday, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Marilyn Manson, The Mission and The Prodigy)
- 1983Lee Harding, Australian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spice Williams-Crosby, Mara Wilson, Benno Besson, Lil Zane, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Anett Griffel, Tom Owen, Stephanie Cayo, H. C. Potter, Joy Whitby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1963 – Mark Chesnutt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 17, 1971 – Lil Jon, American rapper; October 24, 1962 – Mark Morettini, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,373