Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1968. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,391 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,130 days or 16.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 2000.
If a dog named Arlie - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arlie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arlie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Robert Preston
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1977Kanye West
- 1982Irina Lăzăreanu
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1916Francis Crick, English biologist, biophysicist, and neuroscientist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1942Doug Mountjoy, Welsh snooker player
- 1944Boz Scaggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Steve Miller Band)
- 1945Steven Fromholz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and poet (d. 2014)
- 1949Emanuel Ax, Polish-American pianist and educator
- 1952Dave Jennings, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1959Mohsen Kadivar, Iranian philosopher
- 1975Shilpa Shetty, Indian actress and producer
- 1983Lee Harding, Australian singer
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clu Gulager, Shahkrit Yamnam, Holger Juul Hansen, Yui Ogura, John Erman, Samantha Hammel, Geoffrey Lewis, W. Morgan Sheppard, Kousei Amano, Liam Howlett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1968.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,391 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,130 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 623
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2000
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-168)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 8, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1962 – Ben Browder, American actor and screenwriter; February 9, 1936 – Clive Swift, English actor; May 5, 1988 – Brooke Hogan, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871