Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 160th day of the year 2004. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,248 days or 6.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 15, 2036.
If a dog named Kala - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1940Nancy Sinatra
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1981Ai Nonaka
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1932Ray Illingworth, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1934Millicent Martin, English actress and singer
- 1953Billy Hayes, English union leader
- 1957Dimple Kapadia, Indian actress
- 1960Terje Gewelt, Norwegian bassist
- 1966Doris Pearson, English singer-songwriter and choreographer (Five Star)
- 1970Troy Vincent, American football player
- 1976Lindsay Davenport, American tennis player and coach
- 1979Adine Wilson, New Zealand netball player
- 1983Kim Clijsters, Belgian tennis player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheryl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Udo Jürgens, Brandon deWilde, Caroline Trentini, Taryn Southern, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, La Belle Otero, Chamillionaire, Kim Ok-bin, Richard Lewis, Bill Oddie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 2004.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 2004 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 2004
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 194 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,745 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 228
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (June 12, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1958 – Cecily Adams, American actress and casting director (d. 2004); May 20, 1954 – Guy Hoffman, American singer, drummer, and composer (Violent Femmes, Oil Tasters, and BoDeans); December 23, 1969 – Mary Boquitas, Mexican singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001