Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 2009 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 2009. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,835 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,278 days or 3.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 14, 2041.
If a dog named Luster - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luster will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Luster will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1940Nancy Sinatra
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1981Ai Nonaka
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1855George Charles Haité, English painter and illustrator (d. 1924)
- 1940Arthur Elgort, American photographer
- 1941Robert Bradford, Irish minister and politician (d. 1981)
- 1942Chuck Negron, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1945Steven Fromholz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and poet (d. 2014)
- 1962Andreas Keim, German footballer
- 1969David Barnhill, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1978Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, dancer, and producer (Sechs Kies)
- 1983Lee Harding, Australian singer
- 1997Jeļena Ostapenko, Latvian tennis player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Claude’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1966An F-104 Starfighter collides with XB-70 Valkyrie prototype no. 2, destroying both planes during a photo shoot near Edwards Air Force Base. Joseph A. Walker, a NASA pilot, and Carl Cross, a United States Air Force test pilot, are both killed.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David R. Ellis, Benny Benassi, Jean-Pierre François, Michael Relph, Frank Ifield, Malcolm McLaren, George Melly, Fred Turner, Mick Jones, Kathleen Battle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 2009 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 2009
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,835 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,278 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 129
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 2041
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas (June 13, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1977 – John Hensley, American actor; November 12, 1943 – Brian Hyland, American singer and guitarist; October 14, 1992 – Savannah Outen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033