Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1916. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,051 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,684 days or 34.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1948.
If a dog named Abigial - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abigial will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Abigial will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1961Michael J. Fox
- 1963David Koepp
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi
- 1982Thomas Aldridge
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1732Giuseppe Demachi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1791)
- 1912Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1970)
- 1939David Hobbs, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1946James Kelman, Scottish author and playwright
- 1952Bülent Ersoy, Turkish actress and singer
- 1963David Koepp, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Richard Cooey, American murderer (d. 2008)
- 1983Danny Richar, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1986Doug Legursky, American football player
- 1988Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kari’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Ashby, Izabella Miko, Stella Parton, Herman Koch, Gordon Liu, Arve Opsahl, Shawn Michaels, Patrika Darbo, Ray Cooney, Soko.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1916.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1916 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 12, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1902. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1916
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 300 days
- Age on next birthday: 105 years old
- Days since birth: 38,051 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,684 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,289
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1948
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 12, 1915 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1902 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1939 – Brenda Vaccaro, American actress; February 24, 1921 – Douglass Watson, American actor (d. 1989); November 3, 1940 – Sonny Rhodes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839