Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1928. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,920 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,307 days or 30.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1960.
If a dog named Josphine - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josphine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Josphine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Jane Avril
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1983Alex Templeton-Ward
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1989Logan Browning
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1810Otto Nicolai, German composer and conductor (d. 1849)
- 1917Eric Hobsbawm, Egyptian-English historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1936Jackie Mason, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1937Harald Rosenthal, German hydrobiologist and academic
- 1953Ken Navarro, Italian-American guitarist and composer
- 1957Randy Read, English crystallographer and academic
- 1978Matthew Bellamy, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Muse)
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1981Anoushka Shankar, English-Indian sitar player and composer
- 1986Kevin Borg, Maltese-Swedish singer
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OLGESQCSLIOEY? Check your answers here: Word finder OLGESQCSLIOEY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to discover the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcello Mastroianni, Hana Soukupová, P. B. Sreenivas, Tito Arévalo, Florence Ballard, Allari Naresh, Lisa Ortiz, Mélanie Laurent, Juliet Prowse, Terrence C. Carson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1928.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1928 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,920 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,307 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1962 – Tommy Lee, Greek-American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, and Rock Star Supernova); May 29, 1956 – La Toya Jackson, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 1, 1923 – Leora Dana, American actress (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980