Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1938. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,863 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,288 days or 28.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,045 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1970.
If a dog named Diva-Frida - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diva-Frida will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Diva-Frida will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Leslie Banks
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1971Jackie McKeown
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1985Anthimos Ananiadis
- 1986Kary Ng
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1810Otto Nicolai, German composer and conductor (d. 1849)
- 1917Eric Hobsbawm, Egyptian-English historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1924Ed Farhat, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 1933Al Cantello, American javelin thrower and coach
- 1936George Radda, Hungarian chemist and academic
- 1942Anton Burghardt, German footballer and manager
- 1950David Troughton, English actor
- 1972Matt Horsley, Australian footballer and coach
- 1973Aigars Apinis, Latvian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1980David Williams, American poker player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maggie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Arklow and Battle of Saintfield.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1934Donald Duck makes his debut in The Wise Little Hen.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Union invades East Karelia and the previously Finnish part of Karelia, occupied by Finland since 1941.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne-Marie David, Paul Freeman, Calum Best, Erika Hebron, Kurt Angle, Håkan Hellström, Olavi Virta, Big Sean, Sayuri Ishikawa, Michael Cimino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1938.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1938 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1953. Your score is -78. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,863 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,288 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,045
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1970
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1915 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1953 (-78)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1981 – Rinko Kikuchi, Japanese actress and director; February 19, 1938 – Dutch Mason, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006); June 30, 1906 – Anthony Mann, American actor and director (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942